BasicLab Antioxidant Regenerating Serum Nourishes and Smoothes 30ml
Nourishing and Smoothing Serum 30ml
Out of stock
BasicLab Antioxidant Regenerating Serum Nourishes and Smoothes is a specialized anti-aging serum in the form of a light oil with modern vitamin C derivative Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate at a concentration of 6%, coenzyme Q10 at a concentration of 0.5%, natural vit. E, ferulic acid and resveratrol, restores skin elasticity, maximally nourishes and effectively slows down the aging process. Designed for day and night use.
- Vitamin C in the modern form of 6% Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate has a very good affinity for the lipid layer of the skin, so it easily penetrates it. The action of tetraisopalmitate is prolonged in time, so it can penetrate deeper layers of the skin, and its biological activity retains its potential longer. The skin gains youthful firmness and elasticity, and its texture is visibly improved. This form of vitamin C, due to its mild form, is dedicated to even ultra-sensitive skins.
- A complex combination of vit. C Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, vit. E and ferulic acid provide intensive triple protection against free radical damage.
- Ferulic acid not only stabilizes vitamins C and E, but significantly increases their potency. Its moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, photoprotective or stimulating elastin and collagen production properties guarantee an effective anti-aging effect.
- A natural form of vitamin E (tocopherol) nourishes and strengthens the elasticity of the epidermis. It has the ability to penetrate and strengthen the intercellular cement, thus protecting the epidermis and reducing its sensitivity to UV radiation. As a powerful antioxidant, it inhibits skin aging.
- Coenzyme Q10, called Ubiquinone in INCI, effectively protects the skin by providing an anti-radical shield. It is perfectly fat-soluble, so it easily penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, increases its elasticity and firmness, as well as smooths fine wrinkles, evening out the skin texture.
- Resveratrol, thanks to its anti-wrinkle effect, corrects fine lines, and in synergy with tetraisopalmitate lightens hyperpigmentation, evening out skin tone.
- Squalane nourishes and strengthens the elasticity of the epidermis.
- Borage oil and grape seed oil effectively nourish and regenerate the skin
RESULTS OF USING BASICLAB REGENERATIVE SERUM :
- Smoothing of wrinkles and bumps, restored youthful skin elasticity
- Lightened sun and hormonal discoloration
- Visible improvement in skin elasticity and firmness
- Effective nourishment and regeneration
- Provided effective antioxidant protection
Capacity BasicLab Nourishing and Smoothing: 30 ml
SERUM NOURISHMENT AND SMOOTHING IS SUITABLE FOR THE SKIN:
- dry and very dry
- Mature, in the menopausal period, with wrinkles
- in need of evening out skin tone and brightening
BasicLab Antioxidant Regenerating Rejuvenating and Smoothing Serum can be successfully used as the main antioxidant product for the day. It can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
You can find more cosmetics from BasicLab here.
Polish company BasicLab Dermocosmetics.
Apply a few drops of the serum to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Use in the morning and/or evening, as needed, as the last step in layered care.
Shelf life of the product after opening: 6 months
Due to the high efficiency of the product, we recommend spreading it thoroughly on the skin for faster absorption.
The color of the serum is due to the high concentration of coenzyme Q10 and resveratrol, which give the formula a yellow to orange color.
Store in a dry and shaded place at room temperature.
Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Squalane, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Ferulic Acid, Resveratrol, Ubiquinone.