BasicLab Conditioner for thin hair 300ml
Designed for thin, lank hair. 300ml
Out of stock
BasicLab Conditioner for thin and damaged hair strengthens the structure of the hair shaft, nourishes it, making hair thicker and full of shine.
The conditioner does not weigh down the hair providing excellent texture and a sense of lightness.
- Keratin hydrolysate helps retain water, make hair more flexible and condition it. The hair gains fluffiness and volume. In addition, this anti-static substance, helps reduce hair static.
- Arnica montana flower extract strengthens the scalp, prevents irritation and improves blood circulation so that hair follicles are better nourished.
- Rosemary leaf extract stimulates hair growth, eliminates dandruff and seborrhea, and cleanses and gives a fresh feeling. Thus, it strengthens the hair follicles and stops hair loss. Imparting shine and providing adequate slip for easy wet and dry combing. It does not stiffen the hair, making it soft and pleasant to the touch.
- Niacinamide effectively moisturizes and nourishes the hair fiber making hair shiny and healthy.
- Caffeine stimulates microcirculation of the scalp and strengthens hair follicles.
Rinse-off conditioner. For frequent use. Ideal for maintaining PEH balance.
You can find a shampoo for the kit in the store.
BasicLab Conditioner for thin hair has a capacity: 300 ml.
- no volume,
- With a tendency to electrify,
- high porous.
Polish company BasicLab Dermocosmetics.
You can find more cosmetics from BasicLab here.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behetrimonium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Limonium Gerberi Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Quaternium-80, Tocopherol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum
Apply to damp hair, spreading a small amount of conditioner throughout the hair and leave on for 5-6 minutes.
Then rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with the eyes, wash them profusely with water.