BasicLab Corrective Serum with Retinal 0.07%, Phytosphingosine and Carnosine 2.0 REDUCTION AND STIMULATION 15ml
REDUCTION AND STIMULATION serum 15ml
Out of stock
BasicLab Corrective Serum with Retinal 0.07%, Phytosphingosine and Carnosine 2.0 REDUCTION AND STIMULATION 15ml, designed for evening care of the skin, neck and décolleté, shows effective anti-wrinkle and anti-acne effects. The cosmetic thickens the skin, visibly rejuvenating it. The vitamin A derivative used in it has antibacterial properties that help reduce imperfections. Phytosphingosine, a natural ingredient derived from ceramides, reduces redness and prevents inflammation, alleviating potential side effects of the serum. Carnosine 2.0 firms the skin and makes it more supple, while reducing broad discomfort. The addition of 3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid brightens the complexion, giving it a healthy tone.
SERUM ACTION REDUCTION AND STIMULATION:
- Our 0.07 agent! Retinal is the last compound in the conversion to retinoic acid (which cannot be used in cosmetic products). It is distinguished by its antibacterial properties, so it will be helpful in the care of acne-prone complexions, and because of its low irritant potential, it can be used without fear in the care of skin affected by rosacea. The ingredient effectively fights hyperpigmentation, has an anti-aging effect, reduces wrinkles, as well as improves skin elasticity and firmness.
- Vitamin C in the form of 3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid, present in the antioxidant regenerating serum Brighten and Calm, acts as an anti-inflammatory and reduces redness, thus minimizing the side effects of the treatment, while brightening the complexion and positively affecting its overall appearance.
- Vitamin E (INCI: Tocopherol) together with coenzyme Q10 (INCI: Ubiquinone), a duo of powerful antioxidants, fight free radicals, soothe the skin or slow down the aging process.
- Ceramides NP and AP, as the so-called. intercellular cement, promote skin renewal, accelerating skin regeneration processes.
- Carnosine 2.0, is resistant to degradation, so it is much more effective than L-carnosine. The ingredient restores proper skin tone, prevents the effects of photoaging, lightens brown discoloration (PIH – Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation), but also generally improves skin tone.
- A free sphingoid amine found in the skin, phytosphingosine, a natural anti-inflammatory agent, improves the appearance of acne-prone skin and reduces redness and irritation.
- Phospholipids, which are carriers of retinal, stabilize it and reduce the risk of irritation.
THE SERUM WITH RETINAL 0.07% IS SUITABLE FOR THE SKIN:
- with imperfections and blackheads
- with dilated pores
- with acne scars
- With post-inflammatory and fixed discoloration (melasma)
- without elasticity and with lost elasticity
- with the first signs of skin aging
- with wrinkles or mature
- with rosacea
Since retinal penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, it SHOULD NOT be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
BasicLab Corrective Serum with Retinal 0.07%, Phytosphingosine and Carnosine 2.0 REDUCTION AND STIMULATION 15ml is fragrance-free, its slightly noticeable note is due to the composition.
After applying the product, we recommend washing your hands thoroughly.
The serum may stain light-colored bedding and clothing. We recommend protecting the cushion, and if stains appear, use a stain remover.
After opening, store the product in the refrigerator.
- Visibly rejuvenated skin and slowed aging processes
- Reduction of imperfections and hyperpigmentation, both post-inflammatory (PIE) and established (PIH)
- Increase the skin’s resistance to external factors by thickening it
- Perceptibly improved skin firmness and elasticity without any tightening effect
We absolutely apply high SPF50+ sun protection for the day and avoid sun exposure. It is also important to remember that during retinal treatment, the skin requires increased hydration and regeneration.
The use of retinal is always started with a lower concentration, i.e. 0.07% – both carrying out the treatment for the first time and resuming it after a long break.
Retinal is introduced gradually, for the first 2 weeks using it every 4-5 evenings. Over time, the interval between applications is reduced by 1 day.
Apply the serum once a day, in evening care only, on cleansed and dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
At the beginning of the introduction of retinal into care, we apply it alone to observe the reaction of the skin. The target, approx. 30-40 minutes after applying retinal, you can apply a moisturizing and regenerating product, such as a serum with ceramides and/or a lipid cream for winter.
During the first weeks of retinal use, redness, dryness or irritation of the skin may be observed, as well as flaking – this is the result of the skin building up a tolerance to this active substance.
We switch to a higher concentration of retinol at the earliest when the skin tolerates well the use of a lower one at least 4-5 times a week.
Higher concentrations are introduced while building skin tolerance – first every 4 days, gradually increasing the frequency.
The use of retinal throughout the year is acceptable, but before any planned increased sun exposure, it should be discontinued completely for approx. 4 weeks earlier.
Aqua, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Propanediol, Squalane, Dibutyl Adipate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Decarboxy Carnosine HCl, Phytosphingosine, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Ubiquinone, Phospholipids, Retinal, Ascorbic Acid, Arginine, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydroxystearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone.