BasicLab Discolouration Reducing Serum REDUCE AND LIGHTEN 30ml
Serum OBSERVATION AND DISTURBANCE 30ml
Out of stock
BasicLab Discoloration Reducing Serum. Reduce and Lighten is a specialized serum for reducing hyperpigmentation based on an advanced formula rich in 10% azeloglycine, tranexamic acid at an optimal concentration of 3% and 2% alpha arbutin restores uniform skin tone, effectively lightening pigmentation changes while reducing the formation of further hyperpigmentation.
ACTION OF BASICLAB SERUM FOR HYPERPIGMENTATION :
- A complex of azelaic acid and glycine (azeloglycine) at a concentration of 10% effectively brightens skin with hyperpigmentation problems by reducing the process of melanogenesis, which results in the production of melanin. In addition, thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it works well for skins with rosacea and acne vulgaris.
- The 3% concentration of tranexamic acid ensures the reduction of melanocyte activation caused by UV radiation or hormonal disorders. Not only does it reduce existing hyperpigmentation, but because it works at different stages of melanogenesis, it also minimizes the formation of new pigment spots. In addition, this acid soothes inflammation, which has a soothing and calming effect on skin with rosacea.
- A 2% concentration of alpha arbutin brightens the skin and prevents further discoloration. Its effectiveness is twofold: it degrades melanosomes (melanin carriers) limiting their penetration into the epidermis, and inactivates tyrosinases – enzymes responsible for melanin synthesis.
- Niacinamide contained in the formula evens out skin tone and reduces fine lines and moisturizes
- Vitamin C derivative Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, accompanied by alpha arbutin, effectively lightens existing discolorations.
- Liquorice root extract brightens uneven skin tone, soothes irritation, reduces redness and regenerates. Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it effectively protects against free radicals.
BasicLab Discoloration Reducing Serum. Restriction and Brightening has capacity: 30 ml
SERUM LIMITATION AND BRIGHTENING IS SUITABLE FOR THE SKIN
- with melasma
- After-sun, acne and post-inflammatory stains
- with disordered pigmentation
- with acne scars
- in need of evening out skin tone and brightening
- with acne lesions
- normal and combination or oily skin
Polish company BasicLab Dermocosmetics.
THE RESULTS OF USING A SERUM TO REDUCE DISCOLORATION:
- Equalized skin tone – lightened sun discoloration, melasma, acne and post-inflammatory spots
- Reduction of hormonal hyperpigmentation
- Minimize the formation of new pigmentary lesions
- Visible reduction of imperfections
- Counteracting acne lesions
- Muted epidermis
- Easing inflammation
WARNINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
Due to the high viscosity of the active ingredients to offset this effect, we recommend closing the serum with a cream or other serum such as Trehalose.
The product is highly efficient, so it is worth spreading it thoroughly on the skin for faster absorption.
As the serum for hyperpigmentation has a high concentration of Niacinamide, and it loses its potency at low pH, we do not recommend combining it in one skin care step, i.e. at the same time of day with Vitamin C “Moisturizing and brightening” or “Tension and strengthening”. On the other hand, you can safely use vitamin C in the morning, for example, and a discoloration-reducing serum in the evening, or vice versa.
After opening, the serum is best stored in the refrigerator
When using the serum, we recommend applying high SPF 50 sunscreen for the day .
Aqua, Niacinamide, Glycerine, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Tranexamic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Alpha-Arbutin, Citric Acid, Squalane, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Mitracarpus Scaber Extract, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Biotin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.