BasicLab Emulsion Serum with 1% Pure Retinol, 5% Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10 and 2% Stem Cells from Centella Asiatica, RECOVERY AND STIMULATION 30ml
serum with 1% retinol RENEWAL AND STIMULATION 30ml
Out of stock
BasicLab Emulsion Serum with 1% Pure Retinol, 5% Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10 and 2% Stem Cells from Centella Asiatica, Renewal and Stimulation 30ml is a specialized night serum in the form of a light emulsion with 1% pure stable retinol, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, coenzyme Q10 and stem cells from Centella Asiatica. The serum shows effective anti-wrinkle and corrective effects.
By stimulating the skin to renew itself, it visibly improves its texture and firmness, smooths the skin and reduces the appearance of pores and wrinkles. At the same time, the optimal combination of soothing and moisturizing ingredients reduces the effects of building skin tolerance to retinol, accelerating its regeneration, strengthening the hydrolipid barrier, effectively protecting it from moisture loss and reducing redness and flaking.
- Pure stable retinol stimulates collagen synthesis in the long term, making wrinkles smoothed and the oval of the face corrected. The skin gains youthful firmness and elasticity, and its texture is visibly improved.
- Vitamin C in the form of ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate firms and firms the skin, counteracts sebum oxidation and has a brightening effect by inhibiting melanin synthesis. Together with retinol, it effectively reduces hyperpigmentation, scars and acne lesions.
- The content of powerful antioxidants, coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E, effectively neutralizes free radicals, acting as an antioxidant and slowing down the skin aging process.
- Stem cells from Centella Asiatica promote epidermal regeneration, reducing and soothing redness. They also improve the texture of the skin, increasing its firmness and elasticity, thereby helping to reduce the appearance of pores and wrinkles.
- Ceramides, which are part of the intercellular cement, strengthen the skin’s natural protective barrier, accelerating its regeneration and effectively protecting it from moisture loss. Together with cholesterol and pentavitin, they perfectly improve the appearance of dry skin, reducing flaking and itching, soothing and providing long-term protection.
- The synergy of action of low- and ultra-low-molecular hyaluronic acid increases skin elasticity, leveling fine lines and wrinkles. Together with trehalose, they reduce transepidermal water loss due to their hygroscopic properties.
- Fleischer’s willowberry extract comprehensively improves the appearance of oily or acne-prone skin by reducing sebum secretion, reducing the appearance of pores and calming inflammatory lesions.
- Baikal Thyroid Extract exhibits strong anti-inflammatory properties, reducing the spread of inflammation, which effectively delays the skin’s aging process. It becomes less sensitive, better hydrated and firmer.
- Hydroxystearic acid nullifies the harmful effects of UV radiation, contributing to the reduction of hyperpigmentation and the so-called “UV”. lenticular spots. In addition, it stimulates collagen production, together with retinol, causing a significant increase in skin firmness.
BASICLAB RENEWAL AND STIMULATION SERUM IS SUITABLE FOR THE SKIN:
- with acne and with imperfections
- with enlarged pores
- with acne scars
- With post-sun and hormonal discoloration
- without elasticity and with lost elasticity
- with the first signs of skin aging
- with wrinkles or mature
Because retinol penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding SHOULD NOT use it.
The serum is fragrance-free, its slightly noticeable note is due to the composition.
After applying the product, we recommend washing your hands thoroughly.
- Tightened and visibly improved skin texture and elasticity
- Wrinkles are smoothed and the oval of the face is corrected
- Post-sun and hormonal hyperpigmentation and acne scars minimized
- Narrowed pores and regulated sebum production
BasicLab Emulsion Serum with 1% Pure Retinol, 5% Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10 and 2% Stem Cells from Centella Asiatica, Renew and Stimulate 30ml for healthy and beautiful skin.
More products from BasicLab.
We perform retinol treatment during the autumn-winter season (roughly from September to March/April). When using retinol in skin care, we absolutely apply high SPF50+ sun protection for the day and avoid sun exposure. It is also important to remember that during retinol treatment, the skin requires increased hydration and regeneration.
- We always start using retinol at a lower concentration, i.e. 0.3 or 0.5% – both carrying out the treatment for the first time and resuming it after a long break.
- Retinol is introduced gradually, for the first 2 weeks applying every 4-5 evenings. After each completed two weeks, we reduce the interval between applications by 1 day.
- Apply it only once a day, only in evening care, on cleansed and dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
- At the beginning of the introduction of retinol into care, we apply it alone to observe the reaction of the skin. Target, ca. 30-40 minutes after the application of retinol, you can apply a moisturizer-regenerative product, such as a serum with ceramides and/or a lipid cream for winter.
- During the first weeks of use, redness, dryness or irritation of the skin can be observed, as well as flaking – this is the result of the skin building up a tolerance to this active substance.
- We switch to a higher concentration of retinol at the earliest when the skin tolerates well the use of a lower one at least 4-5 times a week.
- Higher concentrations are also introduced “over and over again,” building skin tolerance – first every 4 days, gradually increasing the frequency over time.
The use of retinol throughout the year is acceptable, but it is advisable to switch to lower concentrations for the spring and summer , and, when planning increased sun exposure, to stop using it altogether for approx. 4 weeks earlier.
Aqua, Glycerin, Squalane, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripelargonin, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Centella Asiatica Callus Conditioned Media, Pentylene Glycol, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Propanediol, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Saccharide Isomerate, Ceramide AP, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Tocopherol, Cholesterol, Hydroxystearic Acid, Ubiquinone, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Trehalose, Epilobium Fleischeri Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Octyldodecanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Arginine.