BasicLab Moisturizing Emu-Facial Gel with 4% Ectoin, amino acids and beta-glucan REVITALIZATION AND SOOTHING 15ml
Emu-gel Revitalize and Soothe 15ml
Out of stock
BasicLab Moisturizing Emu-Face Gel with 4% Ectoin, Amino Acids and Beta-glucan 15ml REVITALIZATION AND SOOTHING will comprehensively take care of your skin’s hydration.
A specialized emu-gel moisturizing serum with 4% ectoin, 2% amino acids and beta-glucan comprehensively revitalizes dry, dehydrated and irritated skin and soothes it. The optimal combination of active ingredients strengthens the natural protective barrier of the skin, accelerates the regeneration processes of the epidermis and provides long-term hydration, positively influencing the improvement of skin tone and elasticity. The serum is designed for day and night use.
- Deeply moisturized and radiant skin
- Irritation and inflammation muted
- Rebuilt hydrolipid barrier of the skin
- The epidermis regenerated
- Eliminated discomfort caused by skin tightening and itching
- Restored elasticity, increased firmness and skin tone
SUITABLE FOR THE SKIN:
- sensitive, irritated
- dry, very dry and atopic skin
- normal, mixed and oily
- with the first signs of skin aging
- with wrinkles or mature
- Ectoin effectively and long-lasting increases the skin’s moisture level, prevents dehydration and gives it a healthy glow, making it ideal for dry skin, including atopic skin.
- A duo of amino acids, arginine and serine, effectively prevents water loss from the epidermis and accelerates its regeneration.
- Beta-glucan stimulates the skin’s healing processes, soothing inflammation and reducing excessive flaking, while cholesterol improves the appearance of dry skin by having a soothing effect and reducing itching.
- Ceramides, which are part of the intercellular cement, strengthen the skin’s natural protective barrier, promoting skin renewal and effectively protecting against moisture loss.
- The synergy of action of low- and ultra-low-molecular hyaluronic acid increases skin elasticity, leveling fine lines and wrinkles. Together with ectoin, they reduce transepidermal water loss due to their hygroscopic properties, and the addition of calcium gluconate maintains proper skin tone.
BasicLab Moisturizing Emu-Facial Gel with 4% Ectoin, amino acids and beta-glucan REVITALIZATION AND SOOTHING has a capacity of 15ml.
Check out our BasicLab offerings.
Apply a few drops of the serum to the face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the eye area. Apply in the morning and/or evening on cleansed and dry skin as needed.
It can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women. The serum is fragrance-free, its slightly noticeable note is due to the composition.
Store in a dry and shaded place at room temperature. Shelf life of the product after opening: 6 months
Aqua, Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol, Ectoin, Pentylene Glycol, Tripelargonin, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Gluconolactone, Arginine, Serine, Beta-Glucan, Ceramide NS, Cholesterol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Inulin, Trehalose, Calcium Gluconate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Benzoate.