BasicLab Thin Hair Shampoo is designed for thin and damaged hair.
The shampoo gives volume to the hair, which makes it look healthier.
It strengthens the structure of the hair shaft and nourishes it, making hair thicker and full of shine.
- Keratin hydrolysate helps retain water, make hair more flexible and condition it. The hair gains fluffiness and volume. In addition, this anti-static substance, helps reduce hair static.
- Arnica montana flower extract strengthens the scalp, prevents irritation and improves blood circulation so that hair follicles are better nourished.
- Rosemary leaf extract stimulates hair growth, eliminates dandruff and seborrhea, and cleanses and gives a fresh feeling. Thus, it strengthens the hair follicles and stops hair loss. Imparting shine and providing adequate slip for easy wet and dry combing. It does not stiffen the hair, making it soft and pleasant to the touch.
- Niacinamide effectively moisturizes and nourishes the hair fiber making hair shiny and healthy.
- Caffeine stimulates microcirculation of the scalp and strengthens hair follicles.
BasicLab Shampoo for fine hair is low-foaming. For frequent use.
You can find a conditioner for the kit in the store.
Capacity: 300 ml
- no volume,
- With a tendency to electrify,
- high porous.
Polish company BasicLab Dermocosmetics.
Aqua, Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl bataine, Laureth-2, Lauryl glucoside, Glycerin, Citric acid, Panthenol, Coffeine, Hydrolyzed keratin, Niacinamide, Zinc gluconate, Copper gluconate, Magnessium aspartate, Rosmarinus Oficinalis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Exract, Propylene glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Parfum.
Apply to wet hair, massage until foamy.
Then rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with the eyes, wash them profusely with water.