BasicLab Skin Structure Regenerating Serum with 1% Ceramides STRENGTH AND RECOVERY 30ml
STRENGTH AND RECOVERY Serum 30ml
Out of stock
BasicLab Skin Structure Regenerating Serum with 1% Ceramides STRENGTH AND RECOVERY 30ml is a specialized serum in the form of a rich milky emulsion, with ceramides type 3 and 6 at a concentration of 1%, 3% natural vitamin E, 2% prebiotic, rosehip and borage oil. It provides multidirectional nourishing action and like a compress regenerates the stratum corneum and strengthens the lipid barrier of the skin. Designed for day and night use.
ACTION OF THE SERUM WITH CERAMIDES 1%:
- Ceramides, naturally present in the stratum corneum, are often referred to as intercellular cement. These are indispensable active ingredients in the daily care of any skin type, especially recommended for those dry, mature or prone to irritation. They rebuild the lipid barrier, moisturize, regenerate and protect the epidermis from water loss. They form a protective barrier for the skin, making it more effectively protected from harmful external factors. In addition, they soothe irritation and slow the appearance of the first signs of skin aging. They contribute to maintaining youthful skin elasticity and a healthy appearance.
- Natural vitamin E, as an effective antioxidant, slows down the aging process and has the ability to reduce damage to the skin structure.
- Rosehip oil effectively protects the epidermis from moisture loss, keeps it smooth and supple. It also has antioxidant properties that protect against free radicals.
- Borage oil, rich in Omega 6 acids, nourishes the skin, promoting its regeneration and soothing irritation.
- The prebiotic present in the serum takes care of the skin’s microbiome, which forms a natural protective mantle.
- Rebuilt hydrolipid barrier of the skin
- Visibly improved skin texture and elasticity, restored elasticity
- Deeply moisturized and nourished skin
- Soothed irritation
- The epidermis regenerated
- Eliminated discomfort caused by skin tightness
BASICLAB SERUM STRENGTH AND RECOVERY 30ml IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SKIN:
- normal, dry and very dry
- prone to irritation
- with disrupted hydrolipid barrier
- in need of solace
- with the first signs of skin aging
- with wrinkles or mature
- With isotretinoin/retinol treatments, after acid treatments
- Very dry, with hormonal disorders (Hashimoto’s)
Polish company BasicLab Dermocosmetics.
BasicLab Skin Structure Regenerating Serum with 1% Ceramides STRENGTH AND RECOVERY has a capacity of 30ml.
Find more products from BasicLab here.
The serum can be successfully used as a main product or in a layered care under the cream. It can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women. The serum is fragrance-free, its slightly noticeable fragrance note is due to the active ingredients.
Apply a few drops of the serum to the face, neck and décolleté. With the application of another product Wait until fully absorbed, approx. 2-3 minutes. Use in the morning and/or evening, as needed, on thoroughly cleansed and dry skin.
Shelf life of the product after opening: 6 months
The serum is designed for all skin types, in particular including dry, mature, irritation-prone, atopic skin. Excellent for layered care and anti-aging prevention. Recommended during the use of any drying treatments, such as retinol or oral isotretinoin.
Can be combined with all serums from the Esteticus range – when applied over the Vitamin C serum “Moisturize and Brighten” or “Tension and Strengthen” we recommend the following behavior approx. 5-7 minutes interval. When using on a serum with 0.5% or 2% retinol, we suggest increasing the interval to 30-40 minutes.
Store in a dry and shaded place at room temperature.
Aqua, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Squalane, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Inulin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.