BasicLab Stimulating Acid Peel Firming and Smoothing 30ml
BasicLab Stimulating Acid Scrub Firming and Smoothing with 8% glycolic acid, 4% lactobionic acid, tripeptide and two powerful antioxidants, glutathione and resveratrol , contributes to stimulating the skin, smoothing its texture. In addition, it brightens and firms the skin while diminishing fine lines and having an anti-wrinkle effect. The skin becomes tightened, hydrated, radiant and more receptive to active ingredients.
- Skin moisturized, illuminated and radiant
- Dead skin exfoliated, skin stimulated to renew and regenerate
- Discoloration reduced, skin tone evened out
- Skin smoothed, tightened, fine wrinkles eliminated
- Increased susceptibility of the skin to receive active ingredients
Acid Peeling Firming and Smoothing IS A PERFECT SKIN PERMANENT:
- normal, mixed and oily
- prone to acne
- in need of evening out skin tone and brightening
- with the first signs of skin aging
- with wrinkles or mature
ACTION OF BASICLAB ACID PEEL:
- Glycolic acid has a micro-exfoliating effect on the stratum corneum, preventing excessive keratinization and thoroughly cleansing the skin. It deeply moisturizes and stimulates the skin to regenerate, accelerating cell renewal processes. It aids in the reduction of hyperpigmentation, fine wrinkles and scars, thereby helping to improve its texture and color. By stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, it makes the skin smoother and delays the aging process.
- Lactobionic acid effectively soothes and reduces redness, accelerates skin regeneration and renewal, increasing skin hydration.
- Combining the acids with arginine ensures their more effective but less aggressive action.
- The optimal concentration of tripeptide stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid, contributing to a significant increase in the level of skin hydration and, replacing filler ingredients, to firm and smooth the skin.
- A duo of powerful antioxidants(glutathione and resveratrol) effectively neutralizes the effects of free radicals, brightens the skin and plays an important role in the elimination of hyperpigmentation, such as post-inflammatory. By effectively moisturizing, it makes the skin tighter and more radiant.
BasicLab Stimulating Acid Scrub Firming and Smoothing has a capacity of 30 ml.
Before using an acid peel from BasicLab it is advisable to conduct a sensitization test on the elbow bend – apply a little product to clean and dry skin in the elbow bend, wash off after 10 minutes and observe for the next 24 hours. If an adverse skin reaction occurs, further use of the product should be discontinued.
The scrub is designed to be used only in the evening, 1-2 times a week, on clean and dry skin.
Aqua, Propanediol, Glycolic Acid, Lactobionic Acid, Arginine, Glycerin, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Glutathione, Resveratrol, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Chloride.