MIYA Cosmetics Lightweight Leave -in Conditioner combines the benefits of a lightweight leave-in conditioner with the protection of hair from high temperatures.
Apply as you like:
– As an ultra-lightweight leave-in conditioner for low-porous, thin, lackluster hair,
– As a curl shaping milk for waves and curls,
– As a protection of the ends before styling treatments with curling iron, straightener, hair dryer.
Multidirectional action confirmed in tests:
1. moisturizes and smooths hair making it easier to comb.
2 It does not weigh down the hair, does not leave an oily layer.
3. protects hair from the adverse effects of high temperatures.
4. models curls, emphasizes the curl of the hair.
– Adaptogens gotu kola and moringa: strengthen and nurture hair, protecting it from external factors.
– Shea butter: provides nutrients, strengthens roots to make hair stronger, protects hair from damage.
– D-panthenol: closes the hair scales, makes it easier to comb, protects against mechanical damage, restores shine, softness and elasticity to the hair.
– Coconut water: smooths and moisturizes, does not weigh down the hairstyle.
MIYA Cosmetics Lightweight No-Rinse Conditioner has a capacity of 100 ml.
98% of composition of natural origin
0% unnecessary additives
Formulated on the basis of ingredients of natural origin, without unnecessary additives. Vegan. It can be used by pregnant and nursing women.
Spray a small amount of conditioner from Miya Cosmetics on wet or dry hair to smooth, moisturize and protect hair from heat or define curls.
Aqua*, C15-19 Alkane*, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate*, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine*, Propanediol*, Cocos Nucifera Water*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Centella Asiatica Extract*, Panthenol, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil*, Glycerin*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Arginine*, Lactic Acid*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Parfum.
*ingredient of natural origin