A large version of the famous Ovium flake.
Ovium petals are sewn from 100% certified organic cotton. Cotton thread was used for sewing. Therefore, the cotton balls are compostable.
- Wet the pad with water to absorb less makeup remover
- Soak a pad with micellar liquid
- Apply to the eyes and wait a few-seconds. Try never to rub the eye area. Remove makeup by applying a cotton pad.
- Wipe the rest of your face gently with the other side of the pad
- Wash the pad with household soap and put it in a bag to dry out
- You can wash the petal once in a while in the washing machine together with light laundry – maximum washing temperature: 60°C
- The flakes naturally lose their fibers – replace them with new ones after about 3 months – using one. Using a set of 7 pieces, this time will extend to 21 months. Of course, if you require perfect softness, you can replace the flake beforehand
- For extra hygiene and softness, the petals can be ironed. Maximum ironing temperature is 100 °C – one dot on the iron
The material from which the petals are sewn is certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
This means that the entire fabric production process, from sowing the cotton to weaving the finished fabric, had to meet strict social, environmental and quality standards.
It provides a guarantee that:
– No toxic, carcinogenic and non-biodegradable chemicals were used,
– production of the material took place in a way that minimized waste generation
– a closed water circuit was used (this means maximum use of water, not wasting it)
– the material itself is adequately durable
– people employed in production are of age, voluntarily employed, and their pay is fair
– the number of working hours is not excessive
– employees are treated humanely and with respect