Pasieki Sadowskich Rapeseed honey 1200g is a creamy honey with a light color, mild flavor and a distinct aroma of the rapeseed flower. Our rapeseed honey has a creamy, soft texture that is easy to spread.
See all our honeys from Sadowski’s.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
A smaller version of canola honey can be found here.
Properties of canola honey from Orchard Apiaries:
- Due to its high content of glucose and other simple sugars, rapeseed honey is a good regenerative nutrient in states of exhaustion
- Strengthens the heart and prevents atherosclerosis
- helps with inflammatory and infectious diseases of the kidneys, bladder and urethra
- Honey from rapeseed reduces the inflammatory reaction accompanying gastric and duodenal ulcers
- assists with throat, nose and bronchial infections
- relieves cough
- stimulates the immune system
- Recommended for children due to its mild taste
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.