Pasieki Sadowskich Oxymel Fire Cider is from the Latin oxy – vinegar, and miel – honey. Vinegar with honey, can it get any better? Well, it can: we macerate vegetables and spices in vinegar in a slow process to extract the best for health. The result is fiery in flavor, powerful in effect and all the way thick with natural oxymel goodness.
Properties of oxymel:
- 100% nature in a bottle
- spicy flavor softened with honey
- 20% honey content
- ideal composition of honey, vinegar, vegetables and spices
- A daily morning shout-out for a good day!
Dosage and use:
- Oxymel is given to children from 24. months of age – for babies we recommend the mild version of MIODZIZE
- Dosage start with 0.5 teaspoon – in a drink or by itself
- For adults: approximately 40ml per day in a single dose in the form of a health-promoting shake
- Best served with the first meal
- The daily dose (40ml) can be broken down by using oxymel 1 tablespoon at a time before and after meals
- During infection or weakness, the dose can be doubled
What is the best support for immunity? The old recipes of our grandmothers agree on this: honey, vinegar, onions, garlic and the power of spices. You will find all this in a bottle of oxymel!
Oxymel is a living product that, even sealed in a bottle, does not stop working. Therefore, gassing or increasing the volume of the product is part of the natural process. To prevent gassing and foaming of the product, do not shake the bottle before opening and keep it in a cool place. Cheers!
Ingredients: apple cider vinegar, pear vinegar, elder flower vinegar, lemon, onion, garlic, cardamom, turmeric, cloves, cayenne pepper, ginger, honey 20%
Pasieki Sadowskich Oxymel Fire Cider has 250 ml
What sets our oxymel apart? It has as much as 20% honey! Our bees worked just as hard as we did to serve you a spicy broth.