Sadowski Apiaries Bee pollen in honey 1100g contains proteins (proteins), carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins: A, B, E, P, pantothenic acid, biotin, mineral salts and biologically active substances. When combined with honey, all the ingredients are better and faster absorbed by the body.
Pollen properties in honey:
- Pollen in honey can be used to strengthen immunity in the fall and winter or spring.
- It is used as a natural supplement to replenish vitamin and mineral levels.
- It has anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, detoxifying, anti-allergic, blood fat-lowering, adaptogenic (reduces stress factors) and shielding properties.
- It has a beneficial effect on the growth of hemoglobin and red blood cells, as well as on physical and mental condition.
- Pollen in honey is easier to digest than dried pollen due to the earlier enzymatic action of honey.
Ingredients: 60% nectar multifloral honey, 40% unground bee pollen.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
The use of pollen in honey:
- Pollen in honey is easier to use than dried pollen because it does not need to be soaked in water.
- Pollen can be added to smoothies, yogurt or oatmeal.
- Start the treatment with 1 teaspoon of pollen, increasing to 1 tablespoon a day. Pollen in honey can also be given to children – a maximum of 1 teaspoon a day.
- The treatment should last 2-3 months. It can be used, for example, during the fall and spring seasons.
Bee pollen can cause an allergic reaction in people who are allergic to pollen. It’s best to try a small amount to begin with and watch for signs of an allergic reaction (such as itchy ears or throat).
Sadowski’s Apiaries Bee pollen in honey is 1100g.
A smaller version can be found here.