Sadowski’s Apiaries Dried bee pollen 225g contains proteins (proteins), carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins: A, B, E, P, pantothenic acid, biotin, mineral salts and biologically active substances.
Properties of bee pollen:
- Pollen can be used to supplement daily rations, especially to boost immunity during the fall and winter.
- It is used as a nutrient to balance vitamin and mineral levels.
- It has anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, detoxifying, blood fat-lowering, adaptogenic and shielding properties.
- It improves physical and mental condition.
- It affects the growth of hemoglobin and red blood cells.
- Vitamins are a valuable component of pollen, for example, vitamin A is 20 times more than in carrots, B vitamins twice as much as in meat or liver.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
Use of bee pollen from Orchard Apiaries:
Start the treatment with 1 teaspoon of pollen, increasing to 1 tablespoon a day. Mix pollen in half a cup of lukewarm water and set aside overnight. You can add a teaspoon of honey. Drink in the morning on an empty stomach after mixing (better assimilate all the valuable vitamins ). The treatment should last 2-3 months. It can be used, for example, during the fall and spring seasons.
The color of the pollen can range from light yellow to dark brown, depending on at what time and from what flowers it was collected by the bees. There may also be pollen colors such as purple, black, red, blue.
Allergy sufferers should exercise caution.
You can find a larger version here.