Sadowski’s Apiaries Eucalyptus honey – 450g
Out of stock
Sadowski Apiaries’ eucalyptus honey is a nectar honey from Uruguay – where eucalyptus trees grow most luxuriantly in the world. The bees collect nectar from them and create honey – a mild, pleasant taste, with a slightly woody flavor. Aromatic, specific in taste and smell, it has its die-hard fans all over the world. And a whole range of health-promoting properties!
Eucalyptus honey has a capacity of 450 g.
See all our honeys from Sadowski’s.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
Properties of eucalyptus honey from Orchard Apiaries:
- dark golden deep color and unique strong aroma
- rich in a variety of enzymes – has high biological activity and provides the body with diverse nutrients
- exhibits strong antibacterial activity and is recommended in conditions of bacterial infections of the body, especially in infections of the upper respiratory tract
- Has an expectorant effect, prevents and helps fight colds
- use it in warm tea or as a refreshing addition to water – it will help cool and hydrate during hot weather
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.