Sadowski’s Apiaries Faceli honey 1200g is a fine-grained honey with a light yellow color, sour, sweet taste and slightly herbal aroma.
Properties of phacelia honey of Orchard Apiaries:
- lowers blood pressure
- Strengthens the body after hard physical work or intellectual effort
- Helps with inflammation of the upper respiratory tract and the treatment of bronchial asthma
- Like other light nectar honeys, it can help with cardiovascular disease, myocardial insufficiency, atherosclerosis, as well as hypertension
- is sometimes used as an auxiliary in the treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcers
- helps with a cold
- Reduces the toxic effects of nicotine, alcohol, tea and coffee
Sadowski’s Apiaries Phacelia honey 1200g is light in color and intense in aroma – both adults and children love it. It tastes great as a side dish, but thanks to its rich flavor – also eaten on its own. Phacelia honey reigns supreme in the kitchen, but not only! It works well as a support for the home first aid kit – it helps chase away colds and drops in immunity. Phacelia honey is irreplaceable when it comes to digestive issues or blood pressure – a tasty way to combat ailments
See all our honeys from Sadowski’s.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
You can find a smaller version of phacelia honey at this link.
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.