Sadowski Apiaries’ heather honey is a nectar honey, a traditional honey. It comes from Spain, where the sun warms the fragrant heathlands over which the bees buzz. They collect nectar from them and produce honey – aromatic, with a slightly noticeable smell of heather. Spanish heath closed in a jar!
Check out our range of Orchard Apiaries.
Other honeys can be found here.
Sadowski’s apiary heather honey has a capacity of 450g.
Properties of heather honey from Orchard Apiaries:
- shows antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Strengthens the immune system – especially recommended in the prevention of colds
- positively affects the urinary system and the prostate gland in men
- has an anti-inflammatory effect and improves the function of the gastric system
- its color is dependent on the bee’s nectar harvesting activity
- Heather honey is characterized by a gelatinous consistency, once it crystallizes
- use it in warm tea or eat it straight from the spoon to pick up the delicate floral flavor notes
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.