Sadowski’s Honey with Apple and Cinnamon Apiary is a creamy multifloral honey with 5% freeze-dried Polish apples and 1% ground cinnamon. The taste of childhood apple pie recreated in a jar of healthy honey with additives!
The honey with apple and cinnamon was created as part of the Protect the Bees project – part of the proceeds from its sale will be used to sow flower meadows or plant honey trees.
Honey with apple and cinnamon isa limited edition – their quantity is limited. The illustrations for the Protect the Bees honey series with accessories were created in collaboration with designer Mary Zaleska.
Sadowski’s Honey with Apple and Cinnamon Apiary has a capacity of 430g.
See all our honeys from Sadowski’s.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
Properties of honey:
- The base of Honey with Apple and Cinnamon is multi-flower honey – known for its unique properties that help the body fight upper respiratory tract diseases, such as atopic asthma or hay fever
- Multi-flower honey is the creamy result of bees’ work – its natural property is high content of easily digestible simple sugars
- the addition of 5% freeze-dried apples enhances the honey with the properties of fresh Polish apples – in the freeze-drying process the fruit retains all its nutritional values
- The addition of 1% cinnamon gives the whole thing a spicy flavor and aroma of apple pie, but not only. Cinnamon has warming and anti-inflammatory properties
- Multiflower honey consumed regularly will help build the body’s immunity, which can be crucial in susceptibility to infection during transitional periods, such as autumn and winter
How to use honey with apple and cinnamon from Orchard Apiaries?
We turned up the sweet honey with freeze-dried apple fruit with a pinch of cinnamon. We got the perfect proportions, which in taste and smell brings to mind a warm apple pie fresh out of the oven, and the joy of eating Honey with Apple and Cinnamon straight from the jar is simply unearthly. Put honey on sandwiches, add to cooled tea and herbal infusions for a warming, spicy-sweet drink. It will also work well as an ice cream topping, a cake topping and anywhere a sweet, healthy apple flavor is desired. Cheers!
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.