Sadowski Apiaries Honey with Black Currant 1150g is a creamy multifloral honey with freeze-dried black currant. It contains 2% black currant fruit.
Looking for interesting and non-obvious flavors? Honey with black currant is a combination of sweet nectar and sour fruit in perfect proportions. We are sure you will be positively surprised when you try how such different flavors can blend! We use it to replace jam and when we want a sour fruity touch. Straight from the spoon is great too!
Check out our range of Orchard Apiaries.
Other honeys can be found here.
A smaller version can be found here.
Properties of honey with black currant from Sadowski’s Apiary:
- freeze-dried fruits retain all their nutritional value
- Multi-flower honey retains all its properties
- Vitamin C and rutin from currants support each other and are well absorbed into the body
- compounds found in blackcurrant have a cleansing effect on the urinary tract, act as an antibacterial agent and inhibit the development of atherosclerosis
- addition to oatmeal, smoothies, smoothies, muesli
- perfectly blends with cheeses and white cottage cheese
Ingredients: multifloral nectar honey 98%, freeze-dried black currant 2%
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.