Sadowski Apiaries Honey with Cherry is a creamy multifloral honey with the addition of 3% freeze-dried cherries. Fruity, deep flavor and 100% nature!
The honey with cherry was created as part of the PROTECT THE BEES project – part of the proceeds from its sale will be used to sow flower meadows or plant honey trees.
Honey with cherry is a limited edition – their quantity is limited. The illustrations for the honey series with additives PROTECT THE BEES were created in collaboration with designer Marina Raietskaya.
Anticipated by many, it is finally here. Fruity sweetness on the basis of multifloral honey will win the hearts especially of those who like our bestsellers: honey with raspberry or honey with currant.
See all our honeys from Sadowski’s.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
Properties of honey with cherry from Orchard Apiaries:
- All the benefits of multifloral honey, with the addition of 3% freeze-dried natural cherries
- Multi-flower honey, which is the base here, is recommended for allergic diseases of the respiratory tract (allergic bronchial asthma, hay fever)
- a source of simple sugars (glucose and fructose), which are a valuable source of natural energy
- Multifloral honey consumed regularly helps strengthen immunity
- Cherries in the freeze-drying process retain all their nutritional value, so honey with cherry is not only deliciously fruity, but also healthy!
How to use honey with cherry?
Honey with cherry from Sadowski’s Apiaries is an ideal choice for people who love sweet flavors and do not want to give up healthy eating for a moment of pleasure. Spread it on pancakes or waffles, sweeten a white cheese sandwich, add it to your tea, or – like us – eat it with a spoon straight out of the jar.
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.