Sadowski’s Apiaries Honey with orange and cloves 430g perfect for colder days.
To the creamy multi-flower honey, we added 3% freeze-dried orange and a little, or 0.5%, ground cloves. We got a unique aroma, delightful taste and color and above all – exceptional health-promoting properties! Thanks to the freeze-drying process, the orange fruit retained its nutritional value and, together with the cloves, enriched the multi-flower honey with new powers.
Sadowski’s Apiaries Honey with Orange and Cloves 430g is most preferably added to warm tea, water or mulled wine 😉 It tastes great as a morning drink – mix 1 tablespoon of honey with orange and cloves with lukewarm water and leave it overnight, and in the morning stir and drink with taste. It will also work well as a topping for pancakes, on sandwiches or as an ingredient in baked goods.
Ingredients: multifloral nectar honey 96.5%, freeze-dried orange 3%, cloves 0.5%
You can find a larger version here.
See all our honeys from Sadowski’s.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
Properties of honey with orange and cloves from Orchard Apiaries:
- Regular consumption of multifloral honey strengthens immunity
- Multi-flower honey is a source of easily digestible simple sugars (glucose and fructose) – this is valuable energy for the heart muscle in heart disease and vascular disease
- Multi-flower honey relieves bothersome symptoms of allergic diseases of the respiratory tract
- The orange fruit is a source of vitamin C, beta-carotene and B vitamins (including folic acid), as well as fiber and flavonoids, which enhance the effects of vitamin C. C
- Orange is a rich source of potassium, which is responsible for regulating blood pressure and heart rhythm
- The essential oils contained in oranges have a calming, relaxing effect. The smell of orange improves the mood!
- Cloves add a unique spicy aroma
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.