Sadowski Apiaries Honey with Raspberry in a carton with a spoon is a creamy multifloral honey with freeze-dried raspberries. It contains 2% raspberry fruit.
If you are looking for a fruity sweet at any time of the year, you will like this product. The combination of multi-flower honey and freeze-dried raspberries is simply delicious. It’s perfect for moments when you’re craving something sweet and incredibly fruity. We tasted it mainly as an ingredient in desserts, ice cream toppings and any breakfast – toast, muesli or oatmeal.
Sadowski’s Apieki Honey with raspberry in a cardboard box with a spoon is a great gift idea.
See all our honeys from Sadowski’s.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
Properties of honey with raspberry from Orchard Apiaries:
- All the benefits of multifloral honey combined with the properties of freeze-dried raspberries
- freeze-dried raspberries have retained all their properties – they are not only delicious, but also healthy
- addition of raspberries is a lot of well-absorbed vitamin C, potassium, magnesium and calcium
- Raspberries have anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, antibacterial and antiviral effects – they are irreplaceable during periods of lowered immunity!
- Multiflower honey with raspberries will be perfect as an addition to tea, as an ingredient in desserts, oatmeal, smoothies, cocktails, ice cream toppings and eaten on its own
- The favorite honey of our small and large customers!
Ingredients: multifloral nectar honey 98%, freeze-dried raspberry 2%
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.