Sadowski’s Apiaries Honey with spirulina 1150g
Out of stock
Sadowski’s Apiaries Honey with spirulina 1150g is a strong blue multifloral honey! How did we do it? Naturally! We added a pinch of blue marine algae – spirulina – to 100% real multi-flower honey. The power of multifloral honey with the addition of a pinch (0.4%) of blue spirulina. It tastes purely sweet, was created from nature, and looks like a mermaid fairy tale!
See all our honeys from Sadowski’s.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
Pasieki Sadowskich Miód ze spiruliną ma 1150g.
Mniejszą wersję znajdziesz tu.
Properties of honey with spirulina from Orchard Apiaries:
- the base of the honey is real multifloral honey, which is known for its anti-allergic properties
- Multi-flower honey is especially recommended for allergic diseases of the upper respiratory tract
- Supports the body with atopic bronchial asthma (allergenic) or hay fever
- consumed regularly supports the immune system and improves its efficiency
- contains natural, easily digestible simple sugars (glucose and fructose), which are a valuable source of energy and help in the work of the heart muscle
- Has a fabulous blue color with which it colors food! He won the hearts of adults and children
The blue spirulina in the honey does not change its taste – it is sweet, deep and simply delicious! Add honey with spirulina to water and create blue lemonade. It will be ideal as a striking addition to oatmeal, jaggery, waffles or toast. Cheers!
Honey with spirulina is 99.6% natural multi-flower honey and 0.4% blue spirulina. Nature itself in a beautiful way!
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.