Sadowski’s Apiaries Honey with strawberry 1150g
Out of stock
Sadowski Apiaries Honey with Strawberry 1150g is anticipated, smelling of vacations, delicious! Creamy honey with strawberry is a combination of natural multi-flower honey from our apiary with 3% freeze-dried strawberry. An excellent choice for children and adults.
A big nod to those of our customers who have been asking about this connection for many seasons. We were tempted to experiment sweetly and here it is! Honey with strawberry – healthy sweets with deep color, intense flavor and fruity power. Enjoy the taste of strawberries all year round!
Honey with strawberry goes well with sandwiches, oatmeal, smoothies and ice cream. We can’t help ourselves and eat it with a spoon straight out of the jar! It tastes appetizingly melted on warm toast. Yum!
With the addition of freeze-dried strawberries, we have created a tasty, fragrant, yet natural health-promoting product. Thanks to the freeze-drying process, the strawberry has retained its properties, and in the mix with multifloral honey it is sure to benefit your health in a tasty way.
Ingredients: multifloral nectar honey 97%, freeze-dried strawberry 3%
Properties of honey with strawberry from Orchard Apiaries:
- All the properties of multifloral honey combined with the values of the strawberry fruit
- Multi-flower honey is recommended for allergic diseases of the respiratory tract, such as atopic bronchial asthma (allergenic) or hay fever
- Strawberry provides added potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, zinc and manganese – a real mine of minerals!
- the addition of strawberries enriches the honey with additional vitamins contained in the fruit – vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E and also folic acid and fiber
- Strawberry fruit is a source of antioxidants
- Strawberry helps regulate the digestive system – strengthens intestinal peristalsis and aids digestion
Sadowski’s Honey with Strawberry Apiary has 1150g.
A smaller version can be found here.
See all our honeys from Sadowski’s.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.