Sadowski’s Apiaries Multifloral Honey 450g is a fine-grained multifloral honey with a distinct floral, sweet taste and aroma. The color and flavor of multifloral honey can vary depending on the time of harvest and the flowers blooming in the area.
Sadowski’s Apiary Multi-flower Honey has a capacity of 450g.
Check out our range of Orchard Apiaries.
Other honeys can be found here.
A larger version of the same honey can be found here.
Properties of multifloral honey of Orchard Apiaries:
- In terms of chemical composition, it is characterized by a wide variety of
- Recommended in allergic diseases of the respiratory tract, such as atopic (allergenic) bronchial asthma or hay fever
- simple sugars contained in multiflower honey (glucose and fructose), thanks to their easy assimilation by the body, are a valuable source of energy for the heart muscle in cardiovascular diseases
- is also a valuable nutritional and restorative product in states of physical and mental exhaustion of the body
- consumed regularly, strengthens immunity
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.