Sadowski Apiaries Nectar Honeydew Honey 1200g is a fine-grained honey from leaf honeydew and flower nectars with a dark color, mild resinous taste and slightly spicy aroma. The color of the honey can vary from yellowish brown to dark brown with a greenish tint, depending on the type of honeydew present.
See all our honeys from Sadowski’s.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
You can find a smaller version of the necrate-honey from Sadowski’s here.
Properties of nectar-honeydro honey of Orchard Apiaries:
- has a very varied composition and quite high nutritional value
- used in heart diseases, circulatory system, treatment of respiratory tract, digestive disorders and inflammation of the body
- exhibits diuretic and choleretic effects, as well as anti-inflammatory and disinfectant properties
- reduces the harmful effects of stimulants: coffee, tea, alcohol
- provides a valuable nutritional and restorative product in states of physical and mental exhaustion of the body
- shows high antibacterial activity
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.