Manjista (Rubia Cordifolia) is an herb native to the Himalayas.
Due to its high purpurin content, it gives light hair pink and even purple tones.
This powder helps hair maintain a shiny and healthy appearance.
Manjista works well as a face mask – it has an antibacterial effect, relieves acne symptoms, normalizes and cleanses oily and combination skin.
Mask perfectly cleanses clogged pores, soothes inflammation, accelerates skin healing
Mix the necessary amount of powder with Cassia.
To your face: Mix the necessary amount of Manjistha powder with rose water to the consistency of a paste. Apply to your face Avoid the area around the eyes.
*Before use, it is recommended to test on a small piece of skin to see if there is an allergic reaction.
- 100% natural manjistha powder
- can be used as an additive to clays
- suitable for all skin types
- Recommended for oily, acne-prone and combination skin
- When used as an additive to henna, it gives hair red highlights
Indian company Sattva Ayurveda.
Rubia Cordifolia (Manjistha) Root powder 100%.