SESA Hair Growth Oil 50 ml
Oil for falling hair, for hair growth. 50ml
Out of stock
The oil from Sesa consists of 18 nutrient-rich herbs, 5 oils that perfectly moisturize hair and milk proteins.
The entire recipe is prepared according to the Kshir Pak Vidhi process, in which a balanced blend of herbs is combined with milk and then activated through 5 oils.
The oil is rich in vitamins C and E. It is a hair loss stopper, stimulates the growth of thicker, healthy and long hair, eliminates dandruff.
Regular use of the oil makes the hair shiny and healthy and the roots perfectly nourished.
Wash your hair, dry it gently with a towel. Apply the oil to the scalp by massaging gently with your fingertips. Apply the oil until the skin stops absorbing it.
Finally, massage the oil into the ends of your hair until stops absorbing the oil. Leave it on all night, wash your hair in the morning. It is recommended to use 2-3 times a week.
The oil washes off easily and a single shampooing should suffice.
The oil can have at room temp. solid consistency, but when gently warmed under a stream of warm water or under the heat of your hands, it dissolves immediately. Storage in a warm room will prevent re-solidification. Protect from light.
Oil suitable for all types of hair. It can be used during pregnancy.
* Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) – 1.50%.
* Madhuka Parni ( Bacopa monnieri ) – 0.50%.
* Jati (Jasminum officinale) – 0.50%.
* Gunja ( Abrus precatorius ) – 0.25%.
* Sudha Dhatura ( Datura Metel ) – 1%.
* Elaychi (Sukshma) (Elettaria cardamomum) – 0.25%.
* Neelinee (Indigofera tinctoria) – 0.50%.
* Indravaruni (Citrullus colocynthis) – 0.50%.
* Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) – 0.25%.
* Karanj (Chirbilvak) (pongamia glabra) – 0.25%.
* Neem (paribhadra) (Azadirachta Indica) – 0.25%.
* Mahendi Pan (Henna) (Lawsonia alba) – 0.25%.
* Mandoor Bhasma – 0.74%.
* Triphala ASS – 1.50%.
* Rasot (Berberis lycium) – 0.25%.
* Akkal kara (Anacyclus pyrethrum) – 0.25%.
* Vaj (Acorus Calamus) – 0.25%.
* YashtiMadhu (Mulethi) (Glycyrrhiza glabra) – 0.25%.
* Kshir Pak Vidhi – 10%.
* Godhuma (Triticum aestivum) – 1%.
* Lemon Oil (Citrus medica) A rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants.
* Nili Oil – 8%.
* Til Oil (Sesamum indicum) – 25%.
* Sugandhit Dravya – 2%.
* Coconut Oil coconut oil – Q.S. is 100%.