Soy Station Candle Soap – Spicy Latte 210 ml.
Candle in a glass jar
This soy candle comes with a natural, unbleached cotton wick and an aromatic bouquet of fragrances. The basic notes are cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, caramel, pumpkin , vanilla. One can easily imagine the aromatic warmth emanating not only from its flame.
The candle allows the mind to fully relax after a tiring day. Great for a romantic evening with your other half but also for a joint movie screening with friends.
The slightly spicy aroma mixed with the sweetness of caramel, pumpkin and vanilla complements the atmosphere in the room. We would so much like to convey it to you in a few words but after several evenings with Spicy Latte, we know that words would be too poor! Let all the senses be drawn !
Contents: soy wax candle with natural unbleached cotton wick
Packaging: frosted glass jar with oak lid elegant black and gold box ideal for a gift
Candle Burning Guide :
- The candle should be burned once until the melted wax covers the entire surface of the candle (natural soy waxes are characterized by the fact that if the first time the candle is burned too short, then a characteristic funnel, that is, a small hole, will form, and the next time burning the wax will melt only to the place where it melted the previous time)
- The candle should be burned for a maximum of 4 hours at a time
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended
- Before each burning, the wick of the candle should be shortened to a height of approx. 0.5 cm.
- The candle should be placed out of the reach of children and animals
- Use the candle carefully to avoid burning
- Store the candle at room temperature
- Always place a burning candle on non-flammable stands and level surfaces, away from flammable objects
- Do not extinguish the candle by blowing on it
- Keep the candle away from sunlight. High temperatures can cause the candle to change shape or discolor the wax. This is because soy wax has a low melting point
- The candle should be extinguished when the height of the wax from the bottom is about. 1.5 centimeters
- The candle should be burned away from drafts
- The candle must not be carried when the wax is in a liquid state
- Several candles burning simultaneously should be placed at a distance of approx. 10 centimeters apart