Sweet Goodbye is a name for a reason. Our new peel-mask is a product created for acne and impure skin. Following the blow and success of the Fruit Travels peel-mask, we decided to create a cosmetic suitable for a different skin type.
The combination of green clay with laurel oil, almond oil, olive seed scrub and mint and chocolate oils is a blend that effectively soothes inflammation, prevents excessive sebum production and calms skin affected by acne vulgaris and imperfections.
The peeling mask can be used 1-2 times a week. Apply the mask to washed skin by gently massaging in circular motions and then leave it on for about 5-10 minutes. Wash off with warm water and apply cream if necessary.
In our experience, however, the skin is moisturized and soft after the treatment The mask, thanks to its mint oil content, can cause a cooling sensation! Do not apply to skin with inflamed purulent lesions.
And now we will introduce you to the individual actions of the ingredients:
- Kaolin green clay : comes from silica-alumina rocks. Its riches are silicon, magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus sodium and many other micronutrients that contribute to the proper functioning and restoration of the epidermis. It is the most potent of all clays for the reason that it has strong cleansing, astringent, antibacterial properties, as well as improving circulation. It is best suited for acne-prone, heavily polluted skin, as well as older and sagging skin.
- Laurel oil: is one of those miracle oils that are often used in anti-acne and exfoliating soaps. The glycerides of lauric, palmitic and linoleic acids contained in num make it antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial and inflammation-relieving. In addition, it perfectly disinfects the skin and renews its hydrolipid mantle.
- Almond oil: is a well-known oil versatile in skin care, as it has skin softening, protective and restorative properties. Its rich structure, which consists of a huge amount of protein substances, unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A ( retinol helpful in the fight against acne) , E ( vitamin of youth), vitamin D, B12, proteins and minerals like iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and zinc. It does not irritate, sensitize or cause allergies. It is a wonderful cosmetic !
- Olive seeds : in our cosmetic they have a slightly exfoliating function, which is to make all the ingredients of the mask like clay and oils penetrate deep into the skin allowing it to absorb the properties and active substances they contain in themselves. Olive seeds cause a very gentle exfoliation, but even so, the mask is not suitable for severely acne-prone skin with flared pus lesions.
- Cocoa butter is a wonderful emollient and a rescue for damaged skin. It is very well tolerated by it which means it has an affinity with natural sebum and contains natural antioxidants. Its huge advantage is minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. It has an antioxidant effect, smooths the skin and gives it elasticity.
- Peppermint essential oil : the oil extracted from mint has strong antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties. It is perfect for problem skin because it cleanses wonderfully and “knocks out” bacteria.
- Chocolate oil: for balance, for the senses, for relaxation-beautiful!
Montmorillonite, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil Laurus Nobilis Oil, Olea Europea ( Olive) Seed, Cacao Butter, Parfum, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugeniol, Citral, Linalool.