Mydlarnia 4 Szpaki Hair conditioner in bar 55g
Cube hair conditioner.
Out of stock
The bar hair conditioner from Mydlarnia Cztery Szpaki is a emollient-humectant conditioner.
After washing, it will make it easier to comb your hair and leave it smooth, shiny and soft.
Put the cube under a stream of water, turn it a few dozen times in your hands, massage the resulting emulsion gently into the hair. After a while, rinse with warm water.
WEIGHT: 55 g
Polish company Mydlarnia Cztery Szpaki.
Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Montmorillonite, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (and) Equisetum Arvense Extract, Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil Expressed, Citrus Aurantifolia Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*.
Vegan cosmetic – a product created without the use of raw materials of animal origin.
- BTMS, or Behentrimonium Methosulfate cationic surfactant, is derived from rapeseed oil. It is an excellent emulsifier and conditioning and softening ingredient,
- Cocoa butter – has a protective and regenerative effect,
- There are also oils: sesame, peanut, safflower oils have a nourishing, conditioning, strengthening and protective effect.
- In the conditioner you will also find cetyl alcohol – it facilitates the application of the conditioner and adds slip, but also has a smoothing and softening effect on the hair, and above all prevents excessive evaporation of water,
- Aloe vera juice – has a moisturizing, regenerating, soothing and antibacterial effect, while D-panthenol soothes irritation and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
Also worth mentioning here is the addition of green clay, which regulates sebum secretion and has an oxygenating effect, as well as field horsetail macerate with regenerative properties. Horsetail also has a stimulating effect on hair growth and strengthens hair follicles.
Orange, tangerine and bergamot essential oils are responsible for the pleasant sweet-citrus fragrance. In addition to the aroma, they bring with them refreshing, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.