Deodorized Argan Oil
Argan oil obtained by cold-pressing the nuts of the argan tree and then deodorized to remove the characteristic odor, which can be considered unpleasant. It is one of the most famous vegetable oils, known as the treasure of Morocco.
Recommended for dry, delicate, irritated, problem skin with reduced elasticity. As an emollient, it helps reduce excessive evaporation of water from the skin. It will also be great for weakened nails and damaged hair. Recommended as a support in care aimed at reducing the appearance of wrinkles and improving skin firmness and elasticity. An excellent source of unsaturated fatty acids, especially oleic (Omega-9) and linoleic (Omega-6).
Polish company Your Natural Side.
- INCI: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (argan oil cold pressed deodorized 100%).
- Country of origin: Morocco
- Form: liquid oil of straw color
- Storage conditions: in a tightly sealed container; at room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in the refrigerator may become slightly firmer
- Shelf life: stated on the package
- The raw material used in production has Organic status
Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, (unrefined argan oil)
Argan oil is ideal for skin care:
- damaged skin, requiring regeneration
- problem skin, mixed skin, normal skin
- dry, flaky skin
- mature skin with signs of aging
- damaged and dry hair
- brittle nails
- enrichment of the cream / lotion – mix the oil in the palm of your hand with a portion of your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- As a “lotion” for the body – apply the oil right after bathing! Applying to pre-moistened skin will not only make the oil easier to apply, but will also help it to be absorbed. An option for the lazy: pour 1-2 tablespoons of oil into a tub of warm water. After such a bath, a thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, which can be massaged in or left to be absorbed
- Massage of selected parts of the body – use alone or mix a portion with another oil such as sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil or rice oil – for a more oily consistency, then warm in the palm of your hand and massage selected parts of the body. You can add a little natural essential oil
- As a substitute for cream – apply a few drops directly to the skin moistened with hydrolate all over the face, neck and décolleté or spot. To enhance the effect, you can mix the oil with your favorite moisturizing serum or hyaluronic acid in your hand beforehand – this way you will provide your skin with more valuable ingredients
- scalp mask – massage a bit of oil at least 1 hour before shampooing, in order to supply the scalp with valuable ingredients. You can add a bit of your favorite serum, such as aloe vera
- hair mask – apply to dry or moistened hair with water and/or aloe vera/hyaluron gel with glycerin at least 20 minutes before shampooing, then wash the oil off with a mild shampoo. You can also leave such a mixture on your hair for a longer period of time, such as overnight. If you use too much oil – first apply a portion of the hair conditioner to emulsify the oil, then wash with shampoo
- add a few drops of oil to a portion of the hair mask just before using it, mix and use as usual
- serum for hair ends – rub a few drops of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- preparation for calloused skin – massage a portion of the oil into the hard skin of heels, elbows or knees. You can also use the oil to support a treatment for damaged heels or dry hands. To do this, before bedtime, massage a portion of the cosmetic into the skin of the heels/hands (for example, in addition to the cream usually used), and then put on cotton socks/gloves
- As a nail conditioner – massage a few drops of oil into the nails and cuticles. You can also add a few drops of castor oil
- As a conditioner for eyelashes and eyebrows – spread the oil on the entire length of the eyelashes and eyebrows, be careful that the oil does not get into the eye
- As a face mask – mix a few drops of oil with a portion of the clay or clays of your choice, add your favorite floral water and serum and mix until the consistency of a paste, apply for approx. 15 minutes, then wash off. In the meantime, spray the skin with vegetable water to prevent the mask from drying completely
When introducing a new cosmetic, don’t forget to perform a sensitization test on a small area of skin to minimize the risk of adverse reactions that may occur in people with personal hypersensitivity to a particular ingredient.