Your Natural Side Blue clay 75 g
100% natural clay. Glass jar.
Blue clay is rich in valuable elements, primarily: silicon, calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper.
It is used in the care of delicate, sensitive, dry, unevenly colored and combination skin, oily skin, mature skin with signs of aging, requiring firming, as well as in the prevention of cellulite.
It helps to gently cleanse the skin and supports its natural renewal processes.
How can you use clay?
- As a face or body mask – mix a portion of the clay with your favorite oil (a few drops) and your favorite floral water, mix until you get the consistency of a paste, apply to approx. 15 minutes, then wash off. In the meantime, spray the skin with vegetable water to prevent the mask from drying completely.
- As poultices – pour the clay into a glass vessel, pour fresh water so that it covers the clay completely. Then stir the mixture with a wooden spatula. Place the dish near a heat source before use. Apply the heated clay poultice to selected parts of the body.
- for the bath – pour 100 g of clay into the bathtub and pour warm water over it
- To brush your teeth – dip a wet toothbrush into the powder. Brush your teeth and gums as you would with regular toothpaste. Apply ad hoc.
- As a scalp scrub – mix: 10 g of clay with shampoo or conditioner and give your scalp a gentle massage, wash off with shampoo.
Ideal for care:
- dry, delicate and sensitive skin
- with blackheads and blemishes
- in need of regeneration and nourishment
- mature skin in need of firming
Country of origin: France
Form: blue powder with neutral odor
100 g glass container
Kaolin, CI77007; (blue clay, CI77007)