Your Natural Side rassal clay 100 g
100% natural clay. Glass jar.
Rassal clay is composed of many mineral compounds, including iron oxide or calcium oxide. It is a natural resource rich in extraordinary properties. It supports cleansing, detoxification and remineralization of the skin.
It is sometimes used as a soap, shampoo or hair conditioner.
Recommended for all skin types, especially problematic, polluted, combination skin with enlarged pores, overproduction of sebum or low elasticity.
It also works well as a base for masks for problematic scalps.
How can you use clay?
- As a face or body mask – mix a portion of the clay with your favorite oil (a few drops) and your favorite floral water, mix until you get the consistency of a paste, apply to approx. 15 minutes, then wash off. In the meantime, spray the skin with vegetable water to prevent the mask from drying completely.
- As poultices – pour the clay into a glass vessel, pour fresh water so that it covers the clay completely. Then stir the mixture with a wooden spatula. Place the dish near a heat source before use. Apply the heated clay poultice to selected parts of the body.
- for the bath – pour 100 g of clay into the bathtub and pour warm water over it
- To brush your teeth – dip a wet toothbrush into the powder. Brush your teeth and gums as you would with regular toothpaste. Apply ad hoc.
- As a scalp scrub – mix: 10 g of clay with shampoo or conditioner and give your scalp a gentle massage, wash off with shampoo.
Ideal for care:
- mixed, problematic skin
- oily, impure skin
- skin with dilated pores
- problematic scalp
Country of origin: France
Form: gray powder with neutral odor
100 g glass container
Montmorillonite (French lava clay) (rassal clay 100%)