Montmorillonite green clay is extracted from silica-aluminum rocks.
It shows the strongest action of all available clays.
It is used in the care of problem skin, combination skin, oily skin and skin in need of firming.
Recommended for the prevention of cellulite and stretch marks.
It is also used in the care of hair and problem scalp.
How can you use clay?
- As a face or body mask – mix a portion of the clay with your favorite oil (a few drops) and your favorite floral water, mix until you get the consistency of a paste, apply to approx. 15 minutes, then wash off. In the meantime, spray the skin with vegetable water to prevent the mask from drying completely.
- As poultices – pour the clay into a glass vessel, pour fresh water so that it covers the clay completely. Then stir the mixture with a wooden spatula. Place the dish near a heat source before use. Apply the heated clay poultice to selected parts of the body.
- for the bath – pour 100 g of clay into the bathtub and pour warm water over it
- To brush your teeth – dip a wet toothbrush into the powder. Brush your teeth and gums as you would with regular toothpaste. Apply ad hoc.
- As a scalp scrub – mix: 10 g of clay with shampoo or conditioner and give your scalp a gentle massage, wash off with shampoo.
Ideal for care:
- normal, combination and overproduction of sebum skin
- polluted, with dilated pores
- problematic skin
- mature skin
Country of origin: France
Form: green powder with a neutral smell
100 g glass container
Montmorillonite (green clay 100%)