Your Natural Side Yellow clay 100 g
100% natural clay. Glass jar.
Yellow clay owes its color and valuable properties to its high concentration of iron and silica.
It is used in the care of tired, problematic, combination, oily, polluted skin, as well as mature skin with signs of aging, requiring firming and smoothing.
Used as an additive to slimming baths.
How can you use clay?
- As a face or body mask – mix a portion of the clay with your favorite oil (a few drops) and your favorite floral water, mix until you get the consistency of a paste, apply to approx. 15 minutes, then wash off. In the meantime, spray the skin with vegetable water to prevent the mask from drying completely.
- As poultices – pour the clay into a glass vessel, pour fresh water so that it covers the clay completely. Then stir the mixture with a wooden spatula. Place the dish near a heat source before use. Apply the heated clay poultice to selected parts of the body.
- for the bath – pour 100 g of clay into the bathtub and pour warm water over it
- To brush your teeth – dip a wet toothbrush into the powder. Brush your teeth and gums as you would with regular toothpaste. Apply ad hoc.
- As a scalp scrub – mix: 10 g of clay with shampoo or conditioner and give your scalp a gentle massage, wash off with shampoo.
Ideal for care:
- sensitive,oily, mixed skin
- mature skin with low elasticity
- skin with overproduction of sebum, polluted skin
- problem skin, with uneven color
Country of origin: France
Form: yellow powder with neutral odor
100 g glass container
Illite (yellow clay 100%)