Your Natural Side Red clay 100 g
100% natural clay. Glass jar.
Illite red clay owes its brown color to the presence of iron oxides.
Recommended in the care of sensitive skin, prone to redness, as well as combination skin, oily skin, requiring firming, as well as in the prevention of cellulite.
It is also used as an additive to slimming baths.
Great as a mask for the face, body and hair, as well as a scrub for the scalp.
How can you use clay?
- As a face or body mask – mix a portion of the clay with your favorite oil (a few drops) and your favorite floral water, mix until you get the consistency of a paste, apply to approx. 15 minutes, then wash off. In the meantime, spray the skin with vegetable water to prevent the mask from drying completely.
- As poultices – pour the clay into a glass vessel, pour fresh water so that it covers the clay completely. Then stir the mixture with a wooden spatula. Place the dish near a heat source before use. Apply the heated clay poultice to selected parts of the body.
- for the bath – pour 100 g of clay into the bathtub and pour warm water over it
- To brush your teeth – dip a wet toothbrush into the powder. Brush your teeth and gums as you would with regular toothpaste. Apply ad hoc.
- As a scalp scrub – mix: 10 g of clay with shampoo or conditioner and give your scalp a gentle massage, wash off with shampoo.
Ideal for care:
- sensitive, combination and oily skin
- tired, problematic
- in need of regeneration and nourishment
- with reduced elasticity, uneven coloration
Country of origin: France
Form: powder with a rusty color and neutral odor
100 g glass container
Illite (red clay 100%)