Your Natural Side Pink clay 100 g
100% natural clay. Glass jar.
Pink clay is an optimal combination of the properties of white clay and red clay.
Recommended for the care of sensitive, reactive, problematic skin (prone to blackheads and irritation), with uneven skin tone, as well as mature skin with visible signs of aging, requiring firming and smoothing.
How can you use clay?
- As a face or body mask – mix a portion of the clay with your favorite oil (a few drops) and your favorite floral water, mix until you get the consistency of a paste, apply to approx. 15 minutes, then wash off. In the meantime, spray the skin with vegetable water to prevent the mask from drying completely.
- As poultices – pour the clay into a glass vessel, pour fresh water so that it covers the clay completely. Then stir the mixture with a wooden spatula. Place the dish near a heat source before use. Apply the heated clay poultice to selected parts of the body.
- for the bath – pour 100 g of clay into the bathtub and pour warm water over it
- To brush your teeth – dip a wet toothbrush into the powder. Brush your teeth and gums as you would with regular toothpaste. Apply ad hoc.
- As a scalp scrub – mix: 10 g of clay with shampoo or conditioner and give your scalp a gentle massage, wash off with shampoo.
Ideal for care:
- sensitive and irritated skin
- with uneven coloration
- Seborrheic, prone to blackheads
- mature, in need of firming
Country of origin: France
Form: pink powder with a neutral smell
100 g glass container
Kaolin, Illite (white clay, red clay)