Terms and conditions of Dunia Organic online store
- The online store www.duniaorganic.com is operated by Klaudia Rubaszewska, doing business as Dunia Organic Ltd, based in Aberdeen, AB24 3PG; business number SC608208.
- These Terms and Conditions are addressed to the Customer and define the rules for the use of the Online Store.
- The condition for the conclusion of the sales contract is the acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer. If he makes a purchase or registers on the site, he accepts the terms of the agreement.
- Consumers must be at least 18 years old to use Dunia Organic’s online store. Making a purchase in the store is a statement of age.
II. Rules of use of the Online Store:
- Acceptance of the Store Regulations is a prerequisite for starting to use the Online Store.
- The Store ensures the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security threat to the services provided, in particular, measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data transmitted on the Internet.
- The customer is prohibited from: providing content prohibited by law, including violating personal rights and other rights of third parties; acting in a manner that violates the law or in order to circumvent the law, as well as in contradiction to the principles of social coexistence or morality; using the Online Store in a manner that disrupts its operation or is burdensome to the Seller and other Customers.
- Dunia Organic Ltd may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Internet Store, as well as may restrict his/her access to part or all of the resources of the Internet Store, with immediate effect, if the Customer violates the Regulations, and in particular if the Customer:
a. provided data that is misleading or violates the rights of third parties,
b. will engage in behavior that is inconsistent with the Regulations or applicable laws,
c. violates the rules of social intercourse, e.g. by making orders several times and not paying for them.
- Orders on the store can be placed once or registered on the store, for this purpose the customer fills out a form, where it is necessary to provide the name, surname, e-mail address and telephone and shipping address. It also sets the password that will be needed for the next login. The password must not be transferred to third parties.
- The Account contains the information provided by the Customer during Registration. Detailed information on the protection of personal data and its processing, is provided in Section 8. The customer is obliged to update the Account data.
- Orders in our store can be placed 24 hours a day, all year round. With the caveat that shipping is carried out only on business days.
- The order is processed when the following conditions are met: providing a valid address, phone number, e-mail address and filling out the order form correctly. In the form, choose the method of payment and type of delivery, the cost of delivery is paid by the buyer.
- If the order has been placed, the customer will receive a confirmation e-mail. Please re-check the data and content of your order.
- The customer is required to pay for the order within 48 hours. If, for fortuitous reasons, the customer is unable to pay for the purchase made, please immediately contact the store by e-mail or telephone.
- Payment methods are: payment by debit or credit card or cash.
- When choosing – payment in cash, only personal collection of goods is possible. The goods must be picked up within 4 days from the date of the order. If this condition is not met, the order will be canceled.
- The “Pay&Collect” option involves paying for the goods in advance and collecting them in person at the customer’s convenience.
- The order is processed after the payment is credited to the bank account.
- Prices of goods are quoted in British pounds and include all components, including VAT, customs duties and any other components.
- The store sells only new, originally packaged products.
- Most products have labels in Polish, the store will do its best if the products that the customer has purchased are preferred with English labels.
- Delivery is made upon receipt of payment, delivery time is 4 business days. If you do not receive the goods within 7 business days, please contact the store immediately.
- Goods are shipped via RoyalMail or DPD courier, by prior arrangement.
- Parcels over 2kg will be shipped via DPD courier.
- Delivery costs are available in the “Delivery cost” tab and at order processing.
- If the shipment is delivered damaged to the customer, please contact the store immediately to assess the loss and find a solution.
VI. Right of withdrawal:
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the shipment, without giving any reason.
- Returned goods should have no signs of use, have the original packaging intact. Otherwise, the goods will not be accepted.
- The cost of shipping and packaging is paid by the customer.
- Within 7 days, the customer receives a refund on his account.
- All complaints of manufacturing defects of purchased goods, please submit via email. After successful consideration, the goods will be exchanged for a new one or a refund will be given for the goods in question.
- Complaints may take up to 14 days to process.
- In the course of processing a claim, pictures of cosmetics can make our job easier.
- To accept a claim, it is necessary to return the goods and show proof of purchase on the Dunia Organic website.
VIII. Personal information:
- The administrator of customers’ personal data collected through the online store is the owner of the store.
- Personal data provided to the owner of the store are given voluntarily, with the proviso that it is impossible for the customer to place an order without providing data.
- The customer may at any time remove his personal data from the store’s database, but in this case it is tantamount to deletion of the account and inability to place orders on the store.
- If you wish to delete your account on the Dunia Organic store, please submit a written request by email or postal mail to the indicated address: 81 Spencer Court, Froghall Terrace, Aberdeen AB24 PG.
- Processing of the Customer’s personal data for marketing purposes requires the Customer’s separate consent.
IX. Amendment of the Regulations:
- The store may change these terms and conditions for valid legal and technical reasons.
- Customers who are registered will be informed of the change in the regulations in an email sent 14 days before the regulations go into effect in their new wording, while other users will be informed in a message displayed on the homepage for 14 days before the regulations go into effect.
- During this time, the customer again must accept or refuse to accept the terms and conditions.
- If you do not accept the amended terms and conditions, you have the option to delete your Account at any time.
- Orders placed before the entry into force of amendments to the regulations are carried out in accordance with the existing content of the regulations.
X. Final Provisions:
- The store is operated in Polish and English.
- All materials, including graphic elements, the composition of these elements, trademarks and others, available in the online store are the subject of exclusive rights, in particular, are the subject of copyright protection and industrial property rights.
- If you have any questions or comments about our store, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +447414899500.