BasicLab Light Protection Cream SPF50+ Prevention and Antioxidation 50ml
Face cream with atomizer. 50ml
BasicLab Light Protection Cream SPF50+ Prevention and Antioxidation is one of the undisputed cosmetic hits at Duni.
Dermatological protective cream SPF50 with a lightweight formula dedicated to all skin types. With its advanced technology of photostable broadband filters, it provides maximum effectiveness and very high sun protection at multiple levels.
It effectively protects the skin from the adverse effects of UVA, UVB, HEV blue light and nullifies the negative effects of IR infrared light. BasicLab Light Protection Cream SPF50+. Prevention and Antioxidantis perfectunder makeup. The cream is non-comedogenic and free of silicones and dyes.
- PARSOL® Shield organic sunscreen (INCI: Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine) is characterized by high photostability and guarantees a broad spectrum that effectively contributes to full spectrum UVB and UVA protection. It acts as an ultra-wide UV filter.
- Uvinul® A Plus (INCI:Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate) not only reliably filters out the sun’s dangerous UVA rays, but also provides excellent protection against free radicals and skin damage. Oil-soluble guarantees excellent flexibility in the formula, and is ideal for long-lasting sun and anti-aging care.
- PARSOL® Max (INCI: Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol) is a broad spectrum photostable UV filter that provides exceptional protection against UVB and UVA radiation. In addition, the filter shows protection against Blue Light – HEV blue light.
- Cowberry extract acts as a biological filter, protecting the skin from UVB-induced degradation. In addition, it has antioxidant effects and strengthens the natural mechanism of cell protection against oxidative damage caused by IR-A radiation.
- Tetraisopalmitate – a stable form of vit.C with strong antioxidant properties has a very good affinity for the lipid layer of the skin, so it easily penetrates it. The action of Tetraisopalmitate is prolonged in time, so it can penetrate deeper layers of the skin, and its biological activity retains its potential longer. The skin gains youthful firmness and elasticity, and its texture is visibly improved. This form of vitamin C is dedicated to even ultra-sensitive skins due to its mild form.
- Gluconolactone as a broad-spectrum substance effectively moisturizes the skin, effectively fights free radicals and soothes irritation
- Synergistically, the action of 2 forms of vit.E: Tocopherol and Tocopheryl Acetate, as well as Tetraisopalmitate, provides excellent enhancement of the cream’s antioxidant shield against free radicals.
- Hemp oil combined with vit.E nullify irritation, nourish and strengthen
Elasticity of the epidermis, making it more resistant to UV radiation.
- Optimal concentrations of niacinamide, urea and aloe extract effectively moisturize the skin, leaving the epidermis smooth and soft to the touch.
- Provided maximum protection against UVA and UVB radiation, HEV blue light and IR infrared light
- Effective protection against photo-aging and antioxidant stress
- The skin is moisturized and nourished, and the epidermis is smoothened
- Skin perfectly prepared for makeup
Capacity: 50 ml
A lightweight SPF50+ protection cream. Prevention and Antioxidant is suitable for the skin:
- with melasma
- After-sun, acne and post-inflammatory stains
- with disordered pigmentation
- with acne scars
- in need of evening out skin tone and brightening
- with acne lesions
- normal and combination or oily skin
Polish company BasicLab Dermocosmetics.
WARNINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
The cream for use in daily care and sun protection, as well as after aesthetic medicine procedures such as lasers and peels. Remember that overexposure to the sun is harmful.
Sun protection should be used all year round, regardless of the weather.
BasicLab Light Protection Cream SPF50+ Prevention and Antioxidation can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women. Vegan product. The cream is fragrance-free, its delicate note coming from the composition. It is also suitable for all family members including children from 3. year of age.
You can find more products from BasicLab Demrmocosmetics here.
Apply the appropriate amount of cream (about 1 pump) to the face, neck and décolleté 20 minutes before the planned sun exposure. If you use the product only on your face, half a pump is enough. In case of constant sun exposure, repeat the application of the cream every 2 hours or so.
Aqua, Bis – Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methylene Bis – Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (nano), C9-12 Alkane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Urea, Vaccinium Vitis – Idaea Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Decyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.