BasicLab Nourishment and Alignment Antioxidant Recovery Serum. 30ml
A facial serum with a pipette. 30ml
BasicLab Nutrition and Alignment is an active serum in the form of an emulsion based on neuropeptide, trehalose, coenzyme Q10, squalane and niacinamide.
It provides multi-directional moisturizing action, rebuilding the lipid barrier and filling in facial wrinkles.
Capacity: 30 ml
BasicLab Nourishment and Alignment is suitable for the skin:
- normal and mixed
- dry and very dry
- insufficiently nourished
- with acne lesions
- Mature, in the menopausal period, with wrinkles
- in need of evening out skin tone and brightening
Polish company BasicLab Dermocosmetics.
- Vitamin C in the modern form of 10% Tetraisopalmitate has a very good affinity for the lipid layer of the skin, so it easily penetrates it. The effect of Tetraisopalmitate is prolonged over time. This allows it to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, and its biological activity retains its potential for longer. The skin gains youthful firmness and elasticity, and its texture is visibly improved. This form of vitamin C is dedicated to even ultra-sensitive skins due to its mild form. In addition, clinical tests confirm that this form of vitamin C is highly effective in reducing inflammatory acne lesions.
- Coenzyme Q10 referred to as Ubiqinone in INCI, effectively protects the skin by providing an anti-radical shield. It is perfectly fat-soluble, so it easily penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin. It increases its elasticity and firmness, and smooths out fine wrinkles by equalizing the skin’s texture.
- Resveratrol, thanks to its anti-wrinkle effect, corrects fine lines, and in synergy with Tetraisopalmitate, lightens hyperpigmentation to even out skin tone.
- Squalane and a natural form of vitamin E nourish and strengthen the elasticity of the epidermis.
- Hemp oil and grape seed oil effectively regenerate the skin by providing the right amount of lipids.
Apply a few drops of the serum to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Apply in the morning and/or evening on thoroughly cleansed and dry skin.
Due to the high efficiency of the product, we recommend spreading it thoroughly on the skin for faster absorption.
The color of the serum is due to the high concentration of coenzyme Q10 and resveratrol, which give the formula a yellow to orange color.
- Smoothed wrinkles and bumps, restored youthful skin elasticity
- Even skin tone – lightened sun and hormonal discoloration
- Visible reduction of imperfections
- Counteracting acne lesions
- Effective nourishment and regeneration of the epidermis
- Provided effective antioxidant protection
Hemp Seed Oil, VitisVinifera Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Squalane, Tocopherol, Cannabidiol, Ubiquinone, Resveratrol, Ferulic Acid.
THC content 0%