BasicLab Serum with trehalose 10% and 5% peptide Hydration and filling 50ml
Hydrating and Filling Serum 50ml
Out of stock
BasicLab Serum with trehalose 10% and 5% peptide NAVIGORATING AND FILLING 50ml is an active serum in the form of an emulsion based on neuropeptide, trehalose, coenzyme Q10, squalane and niacinamide.
It provides multi-directional moisturizing action, rebuilding the lipid barrier and filling in facial wrinkles.
THE EFFECTS OF A SERUM WITH TRECHALOSE 10%:
- Trehalose, which is known for its hygroscopic properties, is effective in improving the complexion by increasing hydration levels and reducing tightness. It is one of the most effective skin moisturizing ingredients and is also used in pharmaceuticals. Trehalose not only moisturizes, but also strengthens the natural barrier functions of the epidermis. It soothes and counteracts irritation. By increasing the skin’s hydration level, it increases its elasticity and firmness, and smooths out fine lines.
- The power of the neuropeptide Snap-8 , dubbed “safe Botox,” provides a multi-directional effect. It stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen fibers, making the skin thicker, younger and firmer. The 5% concentration works on the layers of the skin by replacing filler ingredients, which contributes to a gentle smoothing of the skin. The skin texture is visibly smoothed with a higher degree of firmness and elasticity, becoming fresh and radiant.
- A combination of different sized hyaluronic acid molecules – macromolecular creates an occlusive barrier that prevents water loss from the epidermis while not clogging it. On the other hand, low molecularweight effectively penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, so it effectively regenerates the skin and promotes repair processes that reduce wrinkles.
- Nicaynamide is an ingredient that stimulates the production of ceramides and thus lipids. Thus, it has a direct effect on improving the lipid barrier of the epidermis. Vitamin B3 is recommended for dry, hypersensitive, blemish-prone, mature and acne-prone skin.
- Natural squalane and shea butters strengthen the elasticity of the epidermis. Thanks to their ability to penetrate the stratum corneum and strengthen the intercellular cement, they protect the epidermis and reduce its sensitivity to UV radiation.
- Coenzyme Q10 , as one of the most potent antioxidants, effectively protects the skin by providing an anti-radical shield. It is perfectly fat-soluble so it easily penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin. It increases its elasticity and firmness and also smooths out fine wrinkles. By directly affecting the production of hyaluronic acid in the skin, it indirectly increases the skin’s hydration level.
- The hydro-regulatory complex, which includes inositol, lactic acid, urea, fructose, ensures long-term hydration of the epidermis and thus supports the proper functioning of the hydrolipid barrier, which is responsible for the healthy appearance of the skin.
THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERUM MOISTURIZE AND FILL:
- Rebuilt hydro – lipid barrier of the skin
- Visibly improved skin texture and elasticity, restored elasticity
- Deeply moisturized and nourished skin
- Smoothed epidermis
- Reduction of facial wrinkles
Capacity: 50 ml
BasicLab Moisture and Hydration Serum 50ml is suitable for the skin:
- with disrupted hydrolipid barrier
- in need of solace
- normal, dry and very dry
- with the first signs of skin aging
- with wrinkles or mature
Polish company BasicLab Dermocosmetics.
The serum can be successfully used as a main product or in a layered care under the cream. Can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women. The serum is fragrance-free, its slightly noticeable fragrance note is due to the active ingredients. The color of the serum may vary slightly from milky white to slightly yellow depending on the production batch.
Apply a few drops of the serum to the face, neck and décolleté. With the application of another product Wait until fully absorbed, approx. 2-3 minutes. Use in the morning and/or evening, as needed, on thoroughly cleansed and dry skin.
Shake before first use.
Shelf life of the product after opening: 6 months
The serum is designed for all skin types. Excellent for layered care and anti-aging prevention. Recommended during the use of any drying treatments, such as retinol or oral isotretinoin.
Can be combined with all serums from the Esteticus range – when applied over the Vitamin C serum “Moisturize and Brighten” or “Tension and Strengthen” we recommend the following behavior approx. 5-7 minutes interval. When using on a serum with 0.5% or 2% retinol, we suggest increasing the interval to 30-40 minutes.
Store in a dry and shaded place at room temperature.
Aqua, Trehalose, Squalane, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Ubiquinone, Nicinamide, Inositol, Fructose, Glycine, Urea, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.