A natural, safe and innovative treatment against stretch marks in the form of a rich, firming butter. Developed for women during pregnancy, after childbirth, and those with a tendency to significant weight fluctuations or during adolescence. Fresh crowberry juice, tsubaki oil and rose oil, activate collagen and elastin production, increasing the skin’s resistance to stretch marks.
By combining only natural active ingredients with the patented LIPOUT extracted from the microalga Tisochrysis lutea, the butter strongly firms and elasticizes the skin and effectively reduces excessive cellulite formation. Carefully composed complex of seven herbs, with clinically proven soothing and strong regenerative properties, promotes the reduction and brightening of already existing stretch marks and prevents the formation of new ones. The butter strongly firms and improves skin density.
It absorbs perfectly, leaving no oily film on its surface. It eliminates the itching sensation often accompanying rapid stretching of the skin.
What will you find inside?
BIOACTIVE COMPLEX OF 7 HERBS
A patented formula for sensitive, dry and atopic skin. Carefully composed complex with efficacy proven in clinical trials. It supports the treatment of acute skin irritation conditions such as atopic dermatitis and reduces disease symptoms such as itching, erythema. It provides a kind of “biological shield” against irritation from the polluted environment, detergents and irritation caused by insects.
– Green tea – improves vascular elasticity, minimizes the risk of inflammation.
– Tiger grass – has a strong antiseptic effect. It accelerates wound healing, changes the structure of scars, so they can be smoothed and lightened. Improves skin hydration.
– Licorice – has strong soothing, anti-allergic, immune system stimulating and anti-irritant properties. It soothes inflammation, eliminates the sensation of itching and has an anti-edematous effect. Supports the treatment of atopic lesions, eczema.
– Medicinal chamomile – has a soothing effect, softens the epidermis. Prevents the formation of pigmentary changes due to micro-damage to the skin.
– Japanese knotweed – supports normal blood vessel function, inhibits the pro-inflammatory cascade.
– Rosemary – has strengthening, tonic and antiseptic properties. It cleanses the skin and prevents the growth of harmful bacteria and microorganisms.
– Baikal Thyroid – due to its baicalin content is a powerful antioxidant, soothes irritation, inflammation and allergies. Protects collagen and elastin. Prevents damage to DNA chains. Restores the skin’s natural elasticity and resilience. It is a natural protective filter.
Fresh juice from black crowberry, which grows in extreme conditions and comes from post-glacial areas. Obtained during the cold-pressing process. Protects collagen and elastin fibers from degradation. Strengthens the walls of blood vessels improving microcirculation. Visibly reduces stretch marks.
An innovative award-winning raw material extracted from the microalga Tisochrysis lutea. It strongly firms the skin and improves its density. It prevents stretch marks, cellulite and excessive fat deposition. Accelerates the return to the pre-pregnancy figure.
Exclusive Japanese camellia seed oil from Jeju Island, famous for its pure and unspoiled nature, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Significantly increases collagen production, strengthening the skin’s elasticity and resistance to stretch marks.
Sausage tree extract with miraculous firming properties. It strengthens the skin’s support fibers and stimulates it to produce collagen and elastin. Models the shape of the bust, significantly improves the elasticity of the skin.
A rich source of nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants. It has a regenerative and protective effect (it is a natural UV filter), improves skin hydration and elasticity.
Has a strong moisturizing effect, protects the skin from dryness and irritating effects of external factors.
Apply twice a day, preferably in the morning and evening, to the areas most prone to stretch marks – abdomen, breasts, hips, thighs. Massage in circular motions until completely absorbed. Intense massage and mechanical pressure on the abdomen should be avoided during pregnancy. If you have had a cesarean section, wait a few weeks before applying the product to the scar area.
Aqua, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Decyl Cocoate, Butyrospermum Parkii Shea Butter, Miristyl Miristate, Rose Oil, Betaine, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Plankton Extract, Empetrum Nigrum Fruit Juice, Xanthan Gum, Chamomilla Reticutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid,Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.