Blue clay gently cleanses, oxygenates and nourishes the skin, thanks to its high mineral content.
It stimulates regeneration processes, improves circulation and evens out skin tone. With regular use, it improves skin firmness and elasticity.
Add such an amount of liquid to the clay (e.g., water, hydrolate, herbal infusion, natural yogurt, your favorite oil, egg yolk) to get the consistency of thick cream.
Apply the mask prepared in this way to the selected area: face, neck, decolletage. It is important not to let the mask dry on the skin, for this purpose spray the selected area with hydrolate or water. Wash off with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes. Apply a maximum of 1-2 times a week.
- firms and improves elasticity
- has an anti-inflammatory effect
What to combine clay with:
- hydrolate, herbal infusion – adapted to the type and needs of the skin
- care oil – tailored to the type and needs of the skin
- Natural yogurt, kefir – enhances the soothing and regenerative effect, thanks to the content of natural probiotics
- Egg yolk – sensationally nourishes and improves skin elasticity
- Aloe vera gel – soothes, accelerates recovery
- favorite facial toner – non-surfactant
Kaolin CL 77007 (blue clay)