The highest quality macerate obtained by macerating calendula flowers in organic sunflower seed oil. Calendula oil has anti-inflammatory, soothing and calming properties.
It accelerates the healing of wounds and ulcers and regenerates the skin. It contains many active substances like carotene, triterpene saponins, which give it bacteriostatic and medicinal properties and anti-inflammatory effects.
It is especially recommended for rough, cracked, sensitive and irritated skin.
Apply a small amount of oil to the face, neck or entire body. Then gently massage into the skin. The product does not require dilution.
You can, also add the oil to your favorite cream, massage it into your cuticles or apply it to your hair before washing.
- Strongly moisturizes and nourishes
- accelerates the healing of wounds and scars
- regenerates and soothes irritation
- has an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect
- Recommended for the care of post-surgical scars
Calendula Officinalis Flower & Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil