New Cosmetics Lightweight creme-gel “Water with coolness”
Not fond of oils? Or do you need a breakout moment or only apply them to select areas of your skin? Our lightweight creme-gel may be the cosmetic for you – hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate and squalane are responsible for its hydration and light protective film. In addition, we also thought of something that will give tangible benefits with longer use and enriched the creme-gel with lactobionic acid, which, by stimulating skin cell renewal, acting anti-inflammatory and strengthening capillaries, can benefit combination and oily skin, including mature skin, with acne or visible capillaries. We also added spirulina – a marine nutritional bomb full of protein and minerals.
New Cosmetics’ “Water with Coolness” lightweight creme-gel absorbs quickly, is pleasantly cool when applied and does not leave a greasy layer on the skin. , “Light” does not mean , “inefficient” instead. Since we do not use polymeric substrates and artificial thickeners, hyaluronic acid and sodium hyaluronate in a combined concentration of more than 4% are responsible for the consistency. This makes a pea-sized portion a solid dose of care for the entire face.
What will you find inside?
- Pure water – the perfect base for light cosmetics
- Sodium hyaluronate and hyaluronic acid – together this is a solid dose of hydration and support for epidermal regeneration. We have composed different types of hyaluronic products – with ultra-small particles, moisturizing the skin in the deeper layers of the epidermis, and with larger particles (which form a moisturizing and protective film on the skin’s surface)
- Squalane – an olive-derived close (and more stable) relative of squalene, which is one of the components of sebum produced by human skin. It replenishes deficiencies in the lipid layer of the epidermis, retains moisture and protects, while being lightweight and non-comedogenic.
- Lactobionic acid – the star among PHA acids. It moisturizes and soothes inflamed skin, but at the same time has an active antioxidant effect. And on top of that, it is one of the few acids that can be enjoyed by those who struggle with the problem of bursting blood vessels.
- Spirulina – also a star, only that among algae 😉 Spirulina is rich in protein, it also provides the skin with vitamins: A, E and B12 and many minerals, including magnesium, zinc, potassium and calcium. All this goodness translates into the fact that spirulina instantly gives the complexion energy, nice color, stimulates circulation and calms inflammation.
- Cetearyl olivate and sorbitan olivate – have an emollient effect and protect against water evaporation, and give the cream a pleasant texture
And that’s it! The cream-gel is preserved with a mixture of benzyl alcohol and dehydroacetic acid – these are naturally occurring compounds approved for use.
The creme-gel wants to add something of its own at the end: Use me in a tiny amount (a pea-sized portion) and gently pat in. This will make it easier for me to communicate with your makeup and other skin care products you apply.
I’ll also hint that if you have combination skin and like to have something richer on your cheeks than the rest of your complexion, you can apply on me
For example, your favorite oil.