Sattva Ayurveda Amla 100g
Powdered herbs. 100 g per sachet.
Out of stock
Sattva Ayurveda Amla is the secret to beautiful hair.
Amla fruit is commonly known as Indian Gooseberry or Amalaki, in Polish it is Indian gooseberry. Amla is a shrub whose properties have long been known to Indians.
Which of us doesn’t envy the beautiful, healthy, thick and shiny hair of girls from India? Their secret is the regular use of herbs for hair, including amla.
It is one of the most widely used herbs in Ayurvedic medicine. Amla is rich in vitamin C and is a powerful natural antioxidant.
Regular use of Amla:
- Strengthens and nourishes hair, improves the condition of hair, providing vitality and a healthier appearance;
- Combined with the right ingredients, it darkens hair color;
- Delays the aging process of hair and also prevents premature graying;
- Strongly nourishes the hair structure and adds shine;
- Applied to the scalp, it prevents excessive hair loss. As a vitamin bomb, it accelerates hair growth. It is a sensational helper when growing hair.
Mix the necessary amount of Amla powder with warm water. Apply to washed, slightly damp hair, massaging into the scalp (do not rub into the hair). Hold for 30-45 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
*Before use, it is recommended to perform a test on a small piece of skin.
Sattva Ayurveda Amla is 100g of powdered herbs.
Indian company Sattva Ayurveda.
You can find more hair herbs here.
Emblia officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder 100%.