Zew For Men Charcoal Beard Balm is a very unusual balm on the market, with a light consistency similar to water-based hair pomades.
The lotion contains coconut oil, argan oil, cottonseed oil, pumpkin oil, almond oil and camellia oil, as well as charcoal, a characteristic of the brand and the entire cosmetics line.
The unsaturated fatty acids contained in the oils prevent the hair from drying out and keep the beard properly moisturized and shiny. The addition of charcoal completes the whole composition with detoxifying, cleansing and antibacterial properties, while a touch of beeswax helps tame any disobedient hair.
If you are looking for a moisturizing beard balm with a fairly strong grip, and until now you have been using a classic hair pomade to tame your beard – then ZEW for men beard balm was created especially for you!
- The lotion in the composition has a complex of natural oils – coconut oil, argan oil, pumpkin oil, almond oil and camellia oil.
- It has nourishing, moisturizing and gently shining properties
- Prevents the beard from drying out
- It has a fairly firm grip
- Citrus and woody fragrance
- Bieszczady charcoal contained in it has antibacterial properties
- Product from Poland from ZEW for men
Gently spread a little lotion in your hands. Then rub it thoroughly into the beard and the skin under it. Finally, model the beard until the desired shape is achieved.
Lanolin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Tea-oil Camellia) Seed Oil, Charcoal Powder, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Butylophenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.