Resibo Sun to the People lightweight face and body cream SPF 50 contains photostable UVA and UVB filters of the latest generation. Enriched with protective, moisturizing and regenerative ingredients, it creates very high protection against photoaging on the skin of the entire body.
Multidimensional sun protection
Highly effective sun protection is provided by a composition of technologically advanced and skin-safe new-generation mixed UVA and UVB filters:
- AakoSun PBSA (Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid) – protects the skin from UVB radiation. It exhibits high photostability. It absorbs UV rays, so it protects the cream from deterioration after exposure to light. It gives a feeling of lightness on the skin.
- Uvinul® A Plus (Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate) – protects the skin from the sun’s harmful UVA rays. Provides protection against free radicals and skin damage. Excellent for daily sun and anti-aging care.
- Uvinul® T 150 (Ethylhexyl Triazone) – protects against UVB radiation. It has the highest photostable absorption of all available UVB filters. It absorbs and decomposes excessive rays. It effectively prevents hyperpigmentation and photodermatosis, as well as photoaging, free radical formation and premature skin aging.
- Titanium oxide dispersion(Titanium Dioxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Alumina, Stearic Acid) – gives stable protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Tinosorb® S (Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine) – the most effective sunscreen that has broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. It is characterized by high photostability.
For whom will Resibo’s lightweight SPF 50 face and body cream be suitable?
Sun to the People is designed to protect all skin types. It can be used in children as young as 1. year of age. With a large package, you can take care of protecting the skin of the whole family. It will also work perfectly as a daily SPF cream for the face.
Maris Aqua – water from the French coast
This water sourced from marine underwater sources off the coast of France is exceptionally rich in minerals. It remineralizes the skin more effectively than thermal waters or sea water, reaching 84%. It increases the content of important elements for the skin, such as magnesium, potassium, sodium and chlorine. It supports the detoxification process, acts as an antioxidant, moisturizes, revitalizes and brightens the skin. At the same time, it protects against the harmful effects of external factors. It provides the skin with a fresh, even tone.
Check out our Resibo offerings.
Resibo Sun to the People lightweight face and body cream SPF 50 has a capacity of 50 ml
Apply in the morning to the face – as the last step of skin care or a base for makeup. If necessary, repeat the application during the day, especially when you are in the sun.
Aqua, Propanediol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate*, Glycerin, Isoamyl Laurate*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate*, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Titanium Dioxide*, Sodium Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate*, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Jojoba Esters / Helianthus Annuus Seed Wax / Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax / Polyglycerin-3*, Maris Aqua*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Cellulose Gum*, Biosaccharide Gum-1*, Stearic Acid*, Microcrystalline Cellulose*, Distarch Phosphate*, Xanthan Gum*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate*, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Levulinate*, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Sodium Anisate*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate*, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Alumina*, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Parfum, Limonene
*natural certified ingredients